Major problem regarding lockouts, on tuesday.

90 Orc Warrior
Lockouts on my main, Tomhanx, seem to be royally messed up today. My loot eligibilty for worl bosses (Sha, Galleon, Oondasta) did not reset today. I just killed all 3, and got no loot, and no option to use a bonus roll. I also seem to still be saved to normal Throne of Thunder, although my raid id shows that it's reset. I did not extend it, and it shows as innactive, but when I zone in, I'm prompted to get saved to a partially cleared instance. I have a ticket open in game, but it says over a 3 day wait time, and my guild has raid tonight. Please help if you can.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hit O to open the Social window, then click the Raid tab. On the Raid tab, click the Raid Info button.

What raids are listed as active? When does it say they expire? Active raids will be listed in white text, with an expiration time listed below. Expired raids will be listed in gray.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
There are none listed as active...the id's all show that they reset today, although when I zone into instances that I did last week, they're not actually reset.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Have another player invite you to a party. Have them convert it to a raid. Have them zone into a raid. Are you able to enter after they do?

EDIT: Make sure the other player is the leader.
Edited by Cloudmender on 3/26/2013 9:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I invited him into a party, and went into TOT, he followed me it gives him the box to be saved to 9/12 even though to me it looks like a clean new instance.

EDIT: I Walked in first.

I had him turn off all his addons also.
Edited by Keit on 3/26/2013 9:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
If just turning off the addons doesn't do the trick, have him completely reset his ui, Keit:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/resetting-your-ui
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I just did that like a week ago, for a faulty addon, but I'll try it again. Give us a few minutes.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
We reset his UI, and it still is saying 9 of 12, even though i started the instance and all the trash is up.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
yeah, it's gotta be something server side. no addons, reset my ui, and i still zone in, see keit and trash in front of me, with the popup asking if I want to get saved to 9/12
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
yeah, it's gotta be something server side. no addons, reset my ui, and i still zone in, see keit and trash in front of me, with the popup asking if I want to get saved to 9/12

You're able to zone in and see the trash and your guildmate? I think my suggestion for your raid this evening would be as follows:

1. Open a ticket.
2. Make sure you aren't the raid leader.
3. Zone in after the raid leader.
4. Look around. Confirm that you see the mobs and your party members.
5. Click ok on the confirmation box.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Yeah, if I don't get a gm response by then, that'll likely be the only option. TY for trying to help us.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I'm just worried that with accepting it he wont be able to get any loot off the bosses, since he also couldn't get loot off the world bosses today.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I'm having a similar issue. I just killed Oondasta and received no loot, nor the chance for a bonus roll. Looking into this, I found the following macro that supposedly lists your world boss kills for the week:

/run for k, v in pairs({ Galleon = 32098, Sha = 32099, Nalak = 32518, Oondasta = 32519}) do print(format("%s: %s", k, IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(v) and "\124cff00ff00Yes\124r" or "\124cffff0000No\124r")) end

Running the macro after the Oondasta kill told me that I had only killed Galleon this week, and hadn't killed Oondasta. I haven't even seen Galleon this week, so there was no way I had killed him.

Some other oddities I've noticed:
-I wasn't given a choice between the PvP and PvE dailies on Isle of Thunder. All of the NPCs were offering the quests as if I had already choesn PvE.
-I did receive loot bags and a chance at bonus rolls on the first wing of ToT LFR, but I didn't receive any Shado-Pan Assault rep for the kills.
-This may simply have been a case of bad info, but while I was on Isle of Thunder, our progress was being shown as Stage 3 - 99%, even though the gate to Bloodied Crossing was already open. There were people in general chat claiming that their progress had already ticked over, but the quest for the scenario was not available to me. This cleared up after coming out of my ToT LFR, though.
-Killing Ku'lai the Skyclaw did not reward me with a ritual stone or a key, even though this was my first rare kill of the week. The kill was done before raid/dungeon reset though, so maybe it's related? I'll try to hunt down another one and update this post if I have any luck.

Edit: Just took down Al'tabim. Still no key or stone.
Edited by Davek on 3/26/2013 11:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Killing Ku'lai the Skyclaw did not reward me with a ritual stone or a key, even though this was my first rare kill of the week. The kill was done before raid/dungeon reset though, so maybe it's related? I'll try to hunt down another one and update this post if I have any luck.

I've also killed a bunch of the rares on the island, and gotten the valor tomes every time, but no key, or ritual stone. I also don't seem to be seeing the chests, which I normally would have found one by this time on tuesday.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Same stuff on my warrior. Have yet to check my other toons. Sha of Anger/Galleon have not reset. Ran the macro to check if I'm flagged for the week and I am. Just killed Galleon and was puzzled on why I didn't have a chance to roll or even get a bag of fail.... Good Job Blizz!

EDIT: Apparently this is only on my warrior. My DK and Shammy's world boss tags have reset for the week.
Edited by Ragemóar on 3/26/2013 12:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Just out of curiosity, where did you guys logout before the reset? I logged out Monday night in AQ40 and logged back in on Tuesday around 11am EST, so before the raid reset but after the dailies reset.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I logged out after downing Elegon. Logged back into a 5/6 MSV.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Killed oondasta, no option for roll, no loot. Killed 4 LFR bosses today, no rep.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Davek, I was online this morning when dailies reset, I was on the Isle of Thunder, waiting to do my dailies early. I finished them with no apparent problems, I hearthed to shrine, and logged off until around noon.

Really hoping blizzard can address this soon, as I have a guild full of raiders relying on me, and without a solution, it's going to anger a lot of people in a couple hours.
Edited by Tomhanx on 3/26/2013 2:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]