Major problem regarding lockouts, on tuesday.

Support Forum Agent
Quick question, on the world bosses, you weren't invited to a cross-realm raid were you?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
I honestly didn't check to see if the leader was from a different realm, but I don't remember seeing any realm-tagged names in raid or Isle of Giants general chat, and I didn't see anyone complaining about not getting loot either, so I don't think it's likely. I had a guildie in the group with me, but they logged off before I had a chance to ask about it. I'll talk to them when they log on again and find out if they had the same problem.

Edit: Just talked to the guildie, and they received a bag from the kill while being in the same raid as I was, so it couldn't have been a cross-realm thing, right?
Edited by Davek on 3/26/2013 2:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
no orlyia, all 3 of them today were within about 45 minutes, and all on area 52. in fact, i never even joined a group for any of them, they were all in progress when i got there, so i simply tagged them myself.

it's more than just the world bosses too....the ritual stone and key not dropping from rares on the isle, chests not being visible on the isle, throne of thunder raid being messed up (not giving rep for boss kills as someone else stated) and my individual raid lockouts all say expired, yet when i try to zone into throne of thunder, it prompts me to get saved to 9/12, which was our status from last week. It's really strange though, because it appears to be a fresh instance when this happens.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I'm getting a similar issue, no rep and 4 rare kills without a key or ritual stone dropping, although my lockout seems reset. I'm going to invite a friend and test if he is getting the lockout prompt when he enters.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Quick question, on the world bosses, you weren't invited to a cross-realm raid were you?

No, I was on my home realm.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Just went to Sha on my Shammy. Killed him, no loot, no failbag. Run the macro to check to see if I'm tagged to Sha, nope....
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Tried it out having someone else run in and it appears to have reset completely. although when I run the macro to check if troves, rares have been looted and keys have been looted, its saying that I have completed the quest flag regardless of the fact I have not.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Well, almost raid time, still almost 3 days to wait on my ticket....don't know what's going to happen during raid tonight, but if it impacts the other 9 people in my raid, it's gonna be one unhappy guild to be in this week.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Same thing just happened on Oondasta for this toon. No Loot, no failbag. I know I was in a group from my server because my guildie received a failbag....
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I seriously hope this gets fixed soon, or at least gms will be able to reset it, really going to suck if I'm going to be behind a week on rep + possibly secrets of the empire because of this. Even if it does get fixed still going to have re-run both lfr's just to get caught up.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
I seriously hope this gets fixed soon, or at least gms will be able to reset it, really going to suck if I'm going to be behind a week on rep + possibly secrets of the empire because of this. Even if it does get fixed still going to have re-run both lfr's just to get caught up.

Unfortunately, that is not something that our In-Game Support staff is generally able to do. They simply do not have the option. The information has been forwarded to have it looked into but I don't know what the outcome may be there.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Thank you for the quick response, its better to have my hopes dashed now than 4 days from now lol.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Thank you Vrakthris for the reply. I'd like to also provide an update for you...

I was able to get into Throne of thunder with my guild, on normal difficulty. I also am eligible for loot from the bosses. However, I am not getting any rep from any bosses, and I have not gotten a single legendary quest item yet, with half the instance now cleared. (could just be bad luck for that, but i would have expected at least 1 by now)

My world bosses, and isle of thunder weekly resets are all still bugged out.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
03/26/2013 06:50 PMPosted by Vrakthris

Unfortunately, that is not something that our In-Game Support staff is generally able to do. They simply do not have the option. The information has been forwarded to have it looked into but I don't know what the outcome may be there.

Thats a shame, a week of no rep, no world bosses, no legendary quest items. Very disappointed.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Alts seem to be ok, was able to get loot from sha, and get a key and ritual stone this mroning, on my druid. But my warrior is still bugged. No rep at all in Throne last night, no legendary items. I know the information has been forwarded, and it's being looked into, but this is a very frustrating position to be in. Falling a week behind, this early in the tier, doesn't feel fair at all.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
technicly your only falling behind on rep. since there was no promise of getting even a single secret drop. (i know i know prob would atleast walked away with 1. but it is the truth of the matter)

while i know some people despise it with a passion. you can always try and see if you can get rep/tokens from an LFR run.
may or may not work. but if it does. progress is progress.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Yeah shado, I know the secrets are rng, but like you said, would have most likely gotten at least 1. But on top of the things you mentioned, i'm also locked out of loot from oondasta/sha/galleon for the week...and oondasta's loot is relevant, even if it's only a small chance to get a piece. Also, the isle of thunder things that didn't reset (trove scenario key, and ritual stone), while not related to progression, they do put me a week behind my guildies that are working on the associated achievements.

Regarding your LFR suggestion, I appreciate it, but others in this thread have stated they were locked out of rep in LFR also, so I'm going with the assumption that I am as well, and I'd rather not risk running LFR, if there's any chance of a fix coming in the next few days.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
As has been pointed out. GM's typically are not allowed to interveine in any lockout issues. (it basicly has to be a VERY large group of people being effected)

and history of past bugs involving locks has shown that any fix is not retro active. meaning you would still remained locked for the week..

if your normal raid got past Ki-Jun, i'd run the LFR if it was me. and i was still as progress oriented as i once was.

at the very least i might get lucky and walk away with some 502's if i had any gear under 502.

worst case you blow through some gold in repair bills

but i wish ya luck in what ever your choice and at the very least hope you get unlocked come tuesday.
Reply Quote
28 Night Elf Hunter
I think this possibly might be a bug in game. Last night my wife and I went to run OS with a guildy and he invited us to it and the first time I zoned in I saw everything was up no bosses killed or anything but did not see the guildy in the instance so my wife and I zoned out. When we went back in however we got the message 4/4 bosses dead and no mobs were up at all. So we all zoned out again and went back in and same message 4/4 bosses dead and no mobs in sight. At this point we disbanded and went in solo and sure enough everything was up for me and my wife but not guildy. Last week at some point I ran OS with same guildy but on a different character than i was on last night and my wife was not with last week. Seeing the OP's story it seems this may be indeed a glitch in the game with resetting stuff.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]