Calling all Cops/Firemen/Military!--new guild

87 Worgen Rogue
I have several friends I work with in Law enforcement and was wondering if there was a a few cops/firefighters/military or even fam/friends that wanted to start a guild.

I wanted to get something for cops who have tough schedules. Nothing serious but a fun atmosphere for fellow officers/firefighters etc. to play with flexible raid schedules. Also wanted to get down on some random BGs/arenas and such. I'm gunna level this toon to 90 soon if there's any interest.

Let me know if theres a few of you out there that want to get something going.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2YgZX9Thm0
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
As a current MP in the Air Force, I support you guys full on. And if things don't work out, there is always room for ya in Karma Police. ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
I can't wait to see this guild calendar ;) ;)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
inb4 Bronkk!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
((

As an active duty enlisted member of USAF, I support this notion 100 percent. Most of the guild activities I set up for the guild is on the weekends due to the crazy scheduling process in the military, so I can appreciate the effort one puts into trying to make something work for everyone.

Aim High.

))
Reply Quote
Career firefighter here! Certified FF1 and FF2 with EMT and taking Hazmat Ops classes now

I love working with the FD and being in this career we do a lot with the PD on almost every scene we respond too. I have much respect for anyone who works with the FD or PD and /salute to those serving or have served in the military
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Deserving of a bump.

I am in law enforcement as well (Deputy Sheriff). Glad to see something like this! I wish you guys the best!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Canadian Forces, Airforce. Totally support this! Wishing you guys the best of luck! Hell if I didn't start my own guild I'd probably jump in with you guys. :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
((

Staff Sergeant US Army, if you find yourself Horde side look me up. Good luck on the guild!

Kaed

))
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
I'm a pretty high ranking member of the KISS Army, does that count?
Reply Quote
Best of luck man!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Dispatcher, Police Officer Reserve, and Criminal Justice Major in College here. Can't wait to work alongside your guild for the betterment of the Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Dispatcher, Police Officer Reserve, and Criminal Justice Major in College here. Can't wait to work alongside your guild for the betterment of the Alliance.

Jelly, I would like to be a cop eventually.
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Rogue
Thank you all for the responses, as a Correctional Officer I appreciate the support!

Now, is anybody interested in forming the guild soon? It can be one of your alts, friends and fam, etc.
Reply Quote
54 Pandaren Monk
Code of Silence is now Live on emerald dream! Join today all PD, FD, Military, including fam and friends of those serving!
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Rogue
I've just created the guild, its named Code of Silence, pst Machitda (my alt) for a G-invite!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
03/27/2013 02:54 PMPosted by Bronkk
Career firefighter here! Certified FF1 and FF2 with EMT and taking Hazmat Ops classes now

They're taking Hazmat away from my brigade.
We're worried we're gonna lose an appliance due to it. :[
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]