512 ilvl hunter 12/12 NM EXP LF guild

90 Orc Hunter
Don't care between 10 or 25
Raiding times must finish at at lastest of 12:30am ST
Can raid whatever week days

I am 19, Male, live in brisbane, been playing wow for 5 years, 200 days played on hunter
Pre exp
FL 6/7HM, Raidleader 'Crumpet' Frostmourne
DS 8/8HM 15% nerf, Raider 'Hey' Frostmourne
5.0 10/16HM Raidleader/GM 'Spectral' Frostmourne

I am looking for a guild that is 12/12 Min and raid 3 or more days a week

Respond to this post if interested by leaving your battletag and some info about the guild
Edited by Messiâh on 3/26/2013 10:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Last Attempt is recruiting hunters! Currently 1/13hm as a 25man horde guild. Would love for you to app on http://last-attempt.wowstead.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
We're 11/12, but looking for a hunter, and sometimes go to the pub in Brisvegas on weekends. :P

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8517452840
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Carpe Diem - 25man Raiding

12/12 ToT

Wednesday, Sunday, Monday - 8:30-Midnight (server)

Recruiting open to all exceptional Raiders - Hunter Position currently open

www.carpe-diem.cc

Dobey#6683
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hey Messiah,

H <Delirium> of Spirestone is looking for a Hunter for our 10H progression.

Currently 16/16H T14(Realm 1st) & 12/12N - 3/13H T15, we raid Monday-Thursday, 07:00PM-11:00PM PST (12:00PM-4:00PM Brisbane time).

Did 7/7H in Firelands while it was still relevant, as well as 8/8H Dragon Soul(10% nerf).

We're pretty laid back, semi-hardcore with a hardcore attitude would probably best describe us.

If you have even the slightest interest, feel free to contact me via Battle tag on Saeilfa#1679. You can also visit us at www.delirium-ss.enjin.com
Edited by Saeilfa on 4/8/2013 6:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Messiah,

You have to get in contact with us at Ominous on the Saurfang server. We are a 1/13 heroic guild as we recently lost our Hunter to Real life lol. We need a hunter that has already done these fights.

Send me a whisper
Schuintts#1735
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Hey Messiah!

In Another Castle just lost a hunter also, and would love to find a strong player to fill that role in our core team.

We are 2/13H after starting 2 weeks late into this tier and have Tortos close however really need to fill that hunter spot to clinch it.

We raid at NZ friendly times, making it 6 - 9ST 4 days a week.

Head over to http://inanothercastle.co.nz/ and check us out if this sounds like a home for you.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
2/13HM 10 man looking for 1 Dps for our core team.

Raid times:
Wednesday: 8pm-11pm ST(GMT+10)
Saturday: 2pm-6pm ST(GMT+10)
Sunday: 2pm-6pm ST(GMT+10)

For more info add: Rachel#1517

www.wipesforsale.com for applications.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Hey bud look I am going to leave a brief description of my experience and why I have decided to transfer off from Blood Legion and into Frequency-Dath'Remar. Not only do I enjoy raiding with friends but also its just a more relaxed atmosphere, yes its not as hardcore but we still aim to get all bosses down in a suitable time frame, therefore with my experience so far in ToT and coming to a 2/13HM guild I am hoping to push our rosters and for server firsts.

Please drop an app into http://frequencyguild.enjin.com/ if you are interested and we will get back to you asap :)

If you are looking for progression in a suitable time frame with no raiding complications and not a wipe fest please hit us up :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]