What are you currently recruiting?
  • Enhancement Shaman
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Unholy Deathknight
  • Frost Deathknight
  • Retribution Paladin
  • Feral Druid
  • Rogue
  • * Please note that ALL applicants will be considered, despite recruitment needs.

What is the Exodus raid schedule?
  • Wednesday 8:45pm-12:00am EST
  • Thursday 8:45pm-12:00am EST
  • Sundays 8:45pm-12:00am EST
  • *Please note that raid times may be subject to change.

Can you tell me a little bit about Exodus?
    Exodus is a newly formed 10 man casual progression raiding guild. We are a group with good chemistry and crafted friendships. We enjoy raiding and consider ourselves progression, but understand that there is a balance that needs to be met between gaming and real life.

Where can I apply or learn more about Exodus?
  • Visit our website at http://www.er-exodusguild.com
  • Add BusterBrats#1327 to real ID and send a message in game
  • Edited by Spahf on 4/15/2013 5:05 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    We're now 2/12 and still looking!!
    Reply Quote
    3/12 down! Still recruiting so come and see us
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Monk
    Bump
    Reply Quote
    98 Orc Shaman
    If you do happen to be looking for a back up raider position for heals and dps i have a few characters in the 495-500 range with skills/knowledge to match. I'm not looking for a core spot nor do i wish to be "hardcore" meaning if i can go (life/work schedule allowing) and you need someone then great i'll hop on a character and run with ya. I have no problem sitting out if it means that other people get a chance at running. I'll just work on alts or find something else to do.
    Reply Quote
    I am a WW monk currently looking for a progression team. Feel free to contact me @ yuda#1308 if you want any more information. I have raid xp and am fully capable of pulling my weight through a raid... and as a Tauren I weigh quite a bit.
    Edited by Kungfuyuda on 6/22/2013 5:45 AM PDT
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]