Enhancement Shaman LF RBGs/Arena Teams

90 Tauren Shaman
Hello everyone. I am looking to transfer to a realm that is closer to my time zone (Central) and this is one of my prospects. I am just coming back to WoW after almost 2 years and want to get back into Arena/RBGs. I am currently gearing since I just hit 90 a couple of days ago, but I'm already up to 3pc mainset Malevolent. Now, to the credentials ;)

I have played strictly enhancement on this character and I've played her since BC. If you look at my achievements, I have reached 2k in every bracket, and in season 3, I had over 2100 (when shoulders/weps required ratings). This is all as enhancement. On my priest, I've hit a little over 2400 (name is Ensydeu, realm is Frostmane). When RBGs started up originally, I ran a daily PUG on my current server and reached Legionnaire very quickly. Sadly, I quit right after that for military reasons. I can go into more detail on my experience for anyone who is looking to fill a spot in 3v3, 5v5, or RBGs. I kindly ask your consideration. I would obviously like to play with people of a comparable skill level.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
ill do rbgs with you hit me up
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]