[A]<Hurt> 10 Man Recruiting Heroic Mode 1/12

P.S. Hi guys!! I'm still looking for a team of my own so, until you fill your spots, or I find a permanent spot of my own, I will always jump at the chance to raid with you!

xoxo
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hello, any chance looking for a mdps?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I'd like to add a shoutout to them as well, being a former raider with them on the server they transferred from, you couldn't really ask for better people to raid with.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Are 12/12 and always recruiting strong and aware dps.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
We are looking for a strong DPS for tonight (Tues.) and Thursday 9pm-12am. We will be working on Heroic Jin'Rohk and possibly Heroic Ji-Kun Tuesday, and likely re-clearing on normal Thursday. Please know the fights and how your class abilities can help the raid (Ex. immunities on ionizations etc...) Hunter/ranged dps is preferred but will accept any skilled and knowledgeable player. Please post a reply here or whisper zionichi, skore, or vexella in game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Didnt run last night so still need a good dps. Hunter/ranged dps is preferred but will accept any skilled and knowledgeable player. Please post a reply here or whisper zionichi, skore, or vexella in game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I am interested in running with you guys.
Edited by Afalien on 5/17/2013 8:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I'm looking to make a server change, my current realm is dying and my guild is not raiding currently. My Ilvl is 510, your raid times are perfect for me. Is there a spot still open?
I have been raiding since vanilla wow.
Edited by Krool on 5/15/2013 9:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Lock looking for a new home. Current guild raid times aren't in my favor.

I have a few friends on LB who recently transferred there.

I have heroic raiding experience and excellent raid awareness.
I can play all 3 specs at an exceptional level.
I'm prepared for raid.
I do personal evaluation on my class and performance after raids.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/t3xrpnd3ccf2jrkj/sum/damageDone/

These guys I ran with were in the 510s (Dk was 520ish) and I was able to keep up with them.

Zanarkand#1449
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We need 1 healer(perfer pally) to run with us for this week and possibly next week. tues/thurs/sun 9-12 server.

Hoping for 12/12 exp 500+ ilvl. we are doing heroic breaker and ji kun this week with a possiblity at pulling heroic qon.

pst zionichi,skore,vexella or kyndale in game or post.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Still need a healer. could also use a solid ranged dps perfer hunter.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]