496 R Shammy,LF For A New 10 Man Team

90 Troll Shaman
Experienced Resto Shaman looking for a new 10 man raid team. I also have a 485 Druid Resto Druid which I would consider rerolling to as a my main.

Been playing mostly casual this expansion. However, looking for a bit more progressed paced going forward into the new tier as current raid team due to no shows, call outs, re scheduling etc has only raided two nights since last patch dropped.

I live on the east coast, looking for a team that raids during the week, with ends times around 1am EST at the latest.

I do have some current WOL logs or you can check my out my previous performances on Raidbots.com( which has older logs from last tier).

Feel free to hit me up in game or reply on here.

Thank you
Edited by Langoor on 3/27/2013 10:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey Langoor, We are interested in recruiting another healer for Throne of Thunder progression. Currently we are 4/12 and very close to killing Magaera. We raid from 7pm-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST) Mon, Tues and Thur.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in please contact me in game, Thanks!

Jared#1345
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hi Langoor.

We are currently looking for a resto Druid for our 10 man.

We raid Wed/Thurs 630-930 PST and are currently working on Horridon. As we already have a resto shaman a druis would be the ideal fit if you are interested.

If you are add me Heavens#1389 and we can see if we are possibly a good fit for each other.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]