The Crimson Tide 10 man (6/12) is Recruiting

100 Tauren Druid
The Crimson Tide (25) is recruiting more dps/heals for 10 man raiding progression in the Throne of Thunder (6/12).

Raids are Wed/Sun 630-930 ST.

DPS Needed:
  • Warrior
  • Healers w/ dps OS (or vice versa) Needed:
  • Shaman
  • Priest
  • Reply Quote
    100 Blood Elf Paladin
    bump
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Warrior
    Can you guys change to 25man pls
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Paladin
    please
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Mage
    This server needs more 25 man raiding guilds.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Warrior
    Come warriors and join TCT fill my position, a worthy seat, a warm one too! Its a experience of a life-time <3.
    Reply Quote
    100 Blood Elf Death Knight

There are a few reasons we can't change to 25 at this time.

• Horde Darkspear's supply of raiders has dwindled since Wrath. Only 3 10 mans remain in the top 20 guilds, down from 9-11 during Wrath
    • Most people who are apt to run 25 man raids want to raid more than two nights a week. We'd have to expand to three nights, and our initial trial of that didn't go well attendance wise.
    • It's a conflict of interest with our "Group 2" raiders who have 50% heroic capable raiders and 50% still working on their skills. I don't want to disenfranchise them.

I'm always open to a well thought out plan to make it work if you have one in mind. It's low risk for me to switch to 25 so long as the option to go back to 10 is on the table. It's higher risk for the people outside of our core 13 (the other 17-20 we'd need) who may get shut out if it all goes to hell.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Warrior
    03/27/2013 02:01 PMPosted by Eliaegl

• Horde Darkspear's supply of raiders has dwindled since Wrath. Only 3 10 mans remain in the top 20 guilds, down from 9-11 during Wrath
    • Most people who are apt to run 25 man raids want to raid more than two nights a week. We'd have to expand to three nights, and our initial trial of that didn't go well attendance wise.
    • It's a conflict of interest with our "Group 2" raiders who have 50% heroic capable raiders and 50% still working on their skills. I don't want to disenfranchise them.

I'm always open to a well thought out plan to make it work if you have one in mind. It's low risk for me to switch to 25 so long as the option to go back to 10 is on the table. It's higher risk for the people outside of our core 13 (the other 17-20 we'd need) who may get shut out if it all goes to hell.

I see what you're saying, however, I counter with the idea of just recruiting. Recruit, recruit, recruit and recruit some more. When you think you are done recruiting, keep recruiting. You'll have to step on toes and upset some people, but if you want to actually clear content, you must do it.
    You have to start somewhere; you might have to recruit people who are slightly lesser geared and slightly less experienced, but since you are recruiting non-stop, you will eventually replace these people because they can't keep up.

My Fiance and I started Friend Zone from scratch. Yeah we have a larger pool to work with but lets be real here, PVPers aren't the best at PVE. We figured that out pretty quickly. Now we keep up with The Church and Vox Radix who have been here for years.

Also, you didn't ginvite my Fiance and I when I asked you on my Mage, Drawp. :( So we joined Iridium instead! RUDE!
    Reply Quote
    100 Tauren Druid
    The issue with recruiting on the horde side really isn't that we are not trying to consistently recruit, it's the fact that the pool of potential raiders is diminishing by the day with people transferring to another server that is horde dominant.
    Reply Quote
    100 Tauren Druid
    But you guys can feel free to faction change a couple of your guilds to even things out :)
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Warrior
    When I say recruit, I don't mean on server. We recruit purely off server. Battle.net Guild Recruitment forums should turn into your new home.
    Reply Quote
    100 Tauren Druid
    Ahh i see, i'll check that out. Thanks
    Reply Quote
    100 Blood Elf Death Knight
    03/27/2013 02:36 PMPosted by Nawp

I see what you're saying, however, I counter with the idea of just recruiting. Recruit, recruit, recruit and recruit some more. When you think you are done recruiting, keep recruiting. You'll have to step on toes and upset some people, but if you want to actually clear content, you must do it.
    You have to start somewhere; you might have to recruit people who are slightly lesser geared and slightly less experienced, but since you are recruiting non-stop, you will eventually replace these people because they can't keep up.

My Fiance and I started Friend Zone from scratch. Yeah we have a larger pool to work with but lets be real here, PVPers aren't the best at PVE. We figured that out pretty quickly. Now we keep up with The Church and Vox Radix who have been here for years.

Also, you didn't ginvite my Fiance and I when I asked you on my Mage, Drawp. :( So we joined Iridium instead! RUDE!

Our group is made up of a number of people who transferred in days long past. Right now, people are very unwilling to transfer to Darkspear. The first thing they do is look at the wowprogress.com page and shake their heads.

We have posts out seeking xrealm people. Still, unless there's a big influx of Darkspear Horde for whatever reason, we have to stick with 10 man. :)
    Reply Quote
    100 Tauren Druid
    bump :)
    Reply Quote
    100 Tauren Druid
    In dire need of Resto Shaman => DPS OS is a plus.

We can help gear if need be.
    Reply Quote
    100 Tauren Druid
    Bump for a shaman out there somewhere
    Reply Quote
    100 Pandaren Priest
    03/27/2013 02:36 PMPosted by Nawp

Joshua speaks of the truth its EXTREMELY difficult to go into 25 man but its possible. Work harder and see the results shine through. It may take 6 months or more but it will be well worth it in the end. You need dedicated ppl able to work 150% or its not going to work.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]