Returning player looking for Active Guild.

90 Draenei Mage
I used the looking for guild tool in game but it appears to be lacking somewhat. Many guilds listed called themselves as "new" "looking for folks to help level it" but were level 25 guilds with 200+ members. So I decided to post here.

I am an adult (40+). I left the game approximately 10 months ago and just came back a few days ago. I am looking for an active guild that enjoys doing stuff together dungeons, heroics, pvp, etc. I keep my professions maxed (working diligently on that now). I like to help others whenever I can. I enjoy raiding as well but no longer have the time nor the desire to forfeit 4 hours a night 5 nights a week to it. I do ask for help once in a while but I do not beg. I earn my own gold and buy my own pretties.

I have several toons on this server that I can level that are 85 (Shaman, Pally, Priest and this Mage) but am enjoying the mage immensely right now. A lot has changed since I left and I feel like I am learning the game all over again. It's actually quite refreshing. I played a resto druid as my main for the majority of my time before so you won't see much raid experience on this character. That druid is Horde and on another server so she is not available, :)

I am a no drama kind of person. I have two teenage daughters so I get enough of that real life and don't need it in my game too. I don't want a guild that is going gasp if I drop the F-bomb, (that's just a little too uptight) although I don't use it much, it does happen. I have a weird and perverted sense of humor sometimes.

Anyway, that's about it. Contact me in game or post here if you would like more information about me.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hi Virity, and welcome back! We here at Infusion are always enthusiastic to see members coming back to the once thriving land of Azjol-Nerub. Based on the information you've already listed I can tell you are going to make a great addition to any guild on our realm, while Infusion may be a little intense for your specifications there are many good up and coming guilds on this realm. Just some examples would be Coup De Grace, Aureus, Amnesty, Infiltrate, Legacy, Oathsworn, etc. Now I can't speak on behalf of those guilds but you might try finding some of their members in game and asking them if they are recruiting and how those members like the guild. Now that we've gotten to know each other, by the way you can call me "Malev' or 'Mal," pertaining to paragraph 4 line 1 sentence 2, in which you referred to "teenage daughters," please clarify on the age of these daughters and if their age is equal to or greater than 18. If so please advise on relationship status and if they are attracted to feral druids, I can provide references. Good luck in your guild searching and I hope you have fun in this World of Warcraft, feel free to whisper me in game if you have any questions!
Edited by Malevolénce on 3/26/2013 12:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Thanks for the guild name drops Mal. I will spy on them and see what they are like.

As far as your question about my daughters. Nether one is 18. They are 17 and 16 :)
So creepy of you to ask though.. that's a compliment btw.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
03/26/2013 01:02 PMPosted by Virity
creepy of you

Lets talk in a year
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Don't forget to check out Azjol's guild registry if you haven't done so.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5960896065
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
I joined Coup de Grâce - Thanks for the input. Hope to see y'all in game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]