Inscribed bag of !@#$

90 Blood Elf Paladin
This trinket is worthless, buff it blizzard or else you will lose a customer. What is the point of putting in a trinket, that doesnt even proc once in a fight, do you guys not test your gear? because if you did, you would see that this is worse than a heroic blue from Deadmines.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
This guy sounds mad.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
03/26/2013 07:13 PMPosted by Piker
This trinket is worthless, buff it blizzard or else you will lose a customer.

Smallest straw that broke anything, ever.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
03/26/2013 07:21 PMPosted by Crzed

I will say, I am fairly amused by the thread title.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
While hyperbole from the OP, I do agree. The trinket is worse than every trinket in the game over ilvl 476, and I think some of the 463 trinkets might even be better.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
You could complain about it...
OR
You could just buy the Valor trinket to fill the non-horridon slot
OR
You could farm heroic Tsu-long for H-SotS to fill the non-horridon slot
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Shaman
OR
OR

While the OP is silly and whiny, this trinket needs a fix. I have no idea why it went live.

Why do these forums always attack the poster without considering that they may actually have a valid point.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
While the OP is silly and whiny, this trinket needs a fix. I have no idea why it went live.

Why do these forums always attack the poster without considering that they may actually have a valid point.
Because the OP was silly and whiny.
If the OP would have stated his/her case by saying:
Hydra Bag (and all non-horridon t15 healer drop trinkets) are horribly underbudget... here is mathematical proof constrasting it to N-SotS/Relic etc

I would be been like... +1
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Shaman

Because the OP was silly and whiny.
If the OP would have stated his/her case by saying:
Hydra Bag (and all non-horridon t15 healer drop trinkets) are horribly underbudget... here is mathematical proof constrasting it to N-SotS/Relic etc

I would be been like... +1

But you didn't object only to him being whiny. You suggested that he gets an alternative, as if it was fine for Blizzard to make a tier of crap trinkets :|
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

I actualy remember a few weeks ago, people were complaining about the fact that Blingtron has a blue quest marker, much like dailies. And that was so disrupting to their play, they just couldn't endure it any longer.

I mean, goodness forbid, while you're picking up your dailies you get some free stuff. That'd be... horrible.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
But you didn't object only to him being whiny. You suggested that he gets an alternative, as if it was fine for Blizzard to make a tier of crap trinkets :|

That suggestion was actually born out of the fact that as a paladin he should be looking for trinkets that provide Int + useful proc. Int is about 50% better for a paladin than spirit, so him using a static spirit trinket really doesn't make sense anyways. Really even if the proc was 2.5-3.5% of healing done on a fight where players did 80+k HPS, only Shaman(3 heal or 25m) or Disc priests should seriously consider using it over the trinkets I suggested.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Listen.

The bottom line is that, at least in my opinion, blizzard needs to make a trinket called "Inscribed Bag of S**t"

I'd equip that thing, no matter the proc rate.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Listen.

The bottom line is that, at least in my opinion, blizzard needs to make a trinket called "Inscribed Bag of S**t"

+1

And I mean, there'd be no false advertising or anything, even.
Edited by Ellarix on 3/27/2013 6:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Listen.

Coffee doesn't taste good coming out of ones nose. ;)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Procs 1-2 times a minute for me. :o Then again I'm disc so the static spirit is quite nice. Trinkets don't have to be op to be worth using.

Now, I do want an increased proc rate on it to about 1 per 30 secs but it's not gamebreaking.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
OR
OR

Valid point?

All validity goes out the window when he cries so bad that he threatens to take his ball and go home and quit paying his subscription just because of ONE trinket.

Rofl, what a joke. Honestly, this is the best thread I've seen in a while. It's just so hilariously whiny.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest

Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Listen.

Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I actualy remember a few weeks ago, people were complaining about the fact that Blingtron has a blue quest marker, much like dailies. And that was so disrupting to their play, they just couldn't endure it any longer.

I mean, goodness forbid, while you're picking up your dailies you get some free stuff. That'd be... horrible.

It's actually driving me completely insane because our hunter keeps dropping it in raid every time he puts Jeeves out. (Apparently they have the same icon and he has them right next to each other on his bar, so he just clicks both.) I don't want stupid grey crap to clutter up my inventory, but I keep wanting to click the !@#$ing thing to get the quest marker to go away.

Also:

Listen.

Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
buff it blizzard or else you will lose a customer

Lame excuse to quit. But then again, you kinda got lame written all over you. So its par for the course im guessing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]