[A] Revolting Peasant Needs Warm Bodies!

90 Night Elf Rogue
Hello, Wyrmrest!

I've been trying to come up with some witty thing to write here to attract the right masses, but nothing is really coming. So I'll get straight to the point.

Recently, our raid leader absconded with 90% of our raid team to form their own guild. This means we are now overstocked on "Not Raiders" and we're passing the savings on to yoooouuuu!

But don't think we're just looking for raiders, oh no! We're also looking for RP peoples and generally hilarious deviants to join our ranks! We are looking to start some RP stories in the near future. We have a few ideas we are working on.

As far as raiding, we are looking for:

A tank (Main or Off, your choice)
Any healers
DPS of all varieties

We plan to raid around 5pm server time Fridays and Saturdays, though this is subject to change based on the availability of the people we recruit. We plan to take ourselves into heroic content at some future point, but don't let that discourage you if you aren't super amazing at video games! We will work with you to get you slaying baddies with record breaking skill.

Contact myself in game, or Mairanu, or any member who can pass along a message. You can also go to our guild site at revolting.enjin.com. Register and post an application on our forums!

Thanks for listening. Pic related, it's my face with my goggles.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Best guild?

Best guild.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Back to the top with ye!

(We have free cake!)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Bump!

Come see the scenic Revolting Peasant! I've been playing for about 6 years now and it's rare to find a guild where you log in and feel as if you are part of a family, and not there to fill a specific role whether that be raiding or roleplaying or pvping.

If you didn't notice, our guild name is a bit silly. We aren't a serious business raid guild and we certainly aren't a role playing guild though we have experienced players from many avenues of game play. Guild chat can be a fun spectacle, and passerbys would probably just see us as a social guild. We all have our own things we like to do when we play, but the social aspect of the guild allows us to reach out and organize content as the guild desires or even as individual players desire.

One of the things we've traditionally done as a guild is raid together, recent drama and the subsequent schism in the guild has cut down on our roster, and while we wish our ex-members all the best, those that remain still desire to continue on with raiding content and having extra people around to socialize and rp with! The drama extended not from the fact that we are disagreeable people, but rather some players were unhappy with the lack of determination in which we tackled raids.

If you are looking for a fun social guild to support your gameplay habits and have some interest (even if it's fleeting) in organized raiding, roleplaying, or just having fun with old content then you should look us up!

Also we have our own vent server, a guild website, as well as being rank 25 with many guild unlockables already available for purchase for those who have earned the reputation.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Best guild?

Best guild.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Bump!

We aren't a serious business raid guild and we certainly aren't a role playing guild though we have experienced players from many avenues of game play.

This is incorrect. We are as serious business as you can get as far as raiding goes. Smiling is not allowed. Neither are pants.

(No really, we are going to be serious raiding. Not "Hey everyone come fail all over and get carried". There will be no carrying done, except for a haul of fat loot at the end of the night.)
Edited by Ixidane on 3/27/2013 2:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bump!

We aren't a serious business raid guild and we certainly aren't a role playing guild though we have experienced players from many avenues of game play.

This is incorrect. We are as serious business as you can get as far as raiding goes. Smiling is not allowed. Neither are pants.

I thought the pants rule was removed? Dosen't matter, i'm wearing pants.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue

http://youtu.be/998Qqlz_P60?t=10s
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior

http://youtu.be/998Qqlz_P60?t=10s

Whaaaaa?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
They are angry at your lack of lack of pants.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I say again

Whaaaaaaa?
Reply Quote
A tank (Main or Off, your choice)

BUT IIIIIIIIIIXXXXXX
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
We offer complimentary Blingtron and the chance to see my "clearly has daddy issues" transmog set.

oh bby
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Semi realistc mountaineering RP for the win!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
03/27/2013 02:28 PMPosted by Khumbu
I thought the pants rule was removed?

IXI! i turn over the guild to you and you abolish our sacred no-pants law?!?!?!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Reply Quote
Feel the breezes between your kneezes
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
03/27/2013 08:53 PMPosted by Astrid
I thought the pants rule was removed?

IXI! i turn over the guild to you and you abolish our sacred no-pants law?!?!?!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

I DID NO SUCH THING LOOK WITH YOUR SPECIAL EYES at the other posts
Reply Quote
You gaiz.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Ohai, I'd like to talk to you silly heads in game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]