Eonian Animus recruiting for casual 10m raid

90 Dwarf Death Knight
E.A. is currently recruiting for a casual 10man raid.

The goal of this raid is to help players that are burned out on LFR, but might not have the experience required to join one of the more progression heavy groups. We are going to start with Tier 14 content (as you may have noticed, I just came back from a prolonged absence and am also not quite ready to jump back into the fire), and as we start to come together as a team, we will move on to tier 15.

The raid will run Thurs/Sun from 5:00-8:00pm Realm time. We have a mostly full roster, and are looking to fill a few empty spots with the goal of starting raids on 4/11/2013.

Experience isn't necessary, but class knowledge and a willingness to work on improving are.

If you are interested in applying, or would like more info, please visit: thirdplace.enjin.com.

The raid is being run separate from the guild, so joining the guild is not a prereq.
Reply Quote
sirenn approved
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sirenn sucks
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Priest
shut up pav
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I think it's a good idea to start with tier 14 if your group is less experienced and/or geared. It's actually harder than people might think to get 10 people to coordinate with each other, perform their role well, and deal with boss mechanics simultaneously and perfectly for 8+ minutes until a boss is dead, even when people are well-geared and accomplished raiders.

(You don't have to stick with tier 14 if it becomes clear within a couple weeks that people are doing well and ready for more of course.)

Good luck with your recruiting!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Sirenn sucks

Sucks like a fox!

All of the rest of you that used to raid with me have either gone on to become teh l33t to be seen slumming it on darrowmere, or are Sirenn, so I didn't have many options.

Phay:

Thanks for the kind words. I'm not especially looking forward to putting another raid together, because those first few weeks are always a little off; but hey you have got to do what you've got to do.

Every raid team has to start somewhere, I remember pugging in with you guys when you first started raiding in Cata (although, I can't remember if you were on the team at the point, I think you were still with Shadow Lords then), and it being a total clusterf***. A couple patches later and you guys were tearing through content like it was not even a thing. So, hopefully we can follow the SFOS model of starting slow but finishing strong.

On the bright side, this time around we won't have Meekah or Pavel holding us back. Although, I am thinking about seeing if I can convince Roth to help carry us to some kills.
Edited by Ateus on 3/29/2013 9:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
sucks like a fox!

correction* sirenn is sux
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I was never with Shadow Lords actually. I have pug'ed for a few different guilds and teams at one point or another, but I'm pretty sure my toons were only in 3 guilds: a small guild that disbanded a long time ago, SFOS, or my bank alt guild.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Vex
This was my first guild ever. Every1 else is invalid and should join if they want to be cool cats
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]