@ Original BC horde

90 Human Rogue
I know some of you are still out there on alts, and random toons no one has heard of; but if you could do us all a favor and Faction transfer alliance, that would be great.

You see, now days alliance side has become a little stale, and dead.

We need some new blood, but I dont care much think most of the folks from other servers have that same violence, and fierce tenacity you guys had back in the olden days of WoW.

Faction transfer alliance with your old main, and lets get some world PVP going agian.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Just "a little stale"? Understatement of the month, right there.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I got yelled at in Trade for trying to get people to do things. The end is near.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Yeah, its perty much a sad state, I wish we were all playing TBC again. The action was endless.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
It makes you wonder, why do they have free transfers to other servers, but not offer free faction transfers on the same server to balance out ratios.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
It makes you wonder, why do they have free transfers to other servers, but not offer free faction transfers on the same server to balance out ratios.

You say this like you think anyone would transfer to Alliance on Bonechewer. Maybe if it actually had a real raiding population instead of Enigma being the only real guild. I honestly wonder what keeps them on Bonechewer, or at least Alliance.
Edited by Creedyz on 4/7/2013 10:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
04/07/2013 12:21 PMPosted by Lobster

Sometimes I try to do stuff on alliance but then I get really bored because no one is there.

uhmmm hi
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
It would be nice if there were more Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
04/07/2013 10:52 AMPosted by Creedyz

You say this like you think anyone would transfer to Alliance on Bonechewer. Maybe if it actually had a real raiding population instead of Enigma being the only real guild. I honestly wonder what keeps them on Bonechewer, or at least Alliance.

You say this like people would actually transfer from a high pop server to a low pop one.

Yet they still try to offer it anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
04/07/2013 12:21 PMPosted by Lobster

Sometimes I try to do stuff on alliance but then I get really bored because no one is there.

I am heart broken Lobster, you never come look me up... </3
Reply Quote
Hygeia yelled at me for bringing this up. :(
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Oz
I know some of you are still out there on alts, and random toons no one has heard of; but if you could do us all a favor and Faction transfer alliance, that would be great.

You see, now days alliance side has become a little stale, and dead.

We need some new blood, but I dont care much think most of the folks from other servers have that same violence, and fierce tenacity you guys had back in the olden days of WoW.

Faction transfer alliance with your old main, and lets get some world PVP going agian.

the reason there's no more alliance is because i killed them all.
We won.

I suggest you go and find some females and make a lot of babies alliance. when they grow they shall make good soldiers.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I feel that we need some sort of change. We can complain and whine about it all we like, but unless somebody DOES something, its not going to change. We need a guild from horde to change over, or somebody from here inviting friends from other servers. All I've seen in the forums and in game are people whining, but not really doing anything.

Also, Amazonians getting back into raiding. Cleared MSV last night. Awe yeah! Look out CryHavoc here we come.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
04/09/2013 09:55 AMPosted by Theforgotten
We need a guild from horde to change over, or somebody from here inviting friends from other servers.

Which will never happen. It's like going from a medium population realm, to a dead realm if you go H->A.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
04/09/2013 09:55 AMPosted by Theforgotten
We can complain and whine about it all we like, but unless somebody DOES something, its not going to change.

Ok Dr.Suess. :P

Anyway, there's really not much that can happen honestly without like you said, a lot of kind hearted people, or Blizzard intervention.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Doing my part

Alliorde fo lyfe!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Doing my part

Allhorde fo lyfe!

Fix'd that for you song ;)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
04/09/2013 02:29 PMPosted by Creedyz
We need a guild from horde to change over, or somebody from here inviting friends from other servers.

Which will never happen. It's like going from a medium population realm, to a dead realm if you go H->A.

Gud attitude. Stuff will definitely change with people like you frequenting our realm. Besides, you transferred horde. You made the issue worse.

04/09/2013 03:31 PMPosted by Catatia
We can complain and whine about it all we like, but unless somebody DOES something, its not going to change.

Ok Dr.Suess. :P

Anyway, there's really not much that can happen honestly without like you said, a lot of kind hearted people, or Blizzard intervention.

Blizzard wont do anything. Id bet my loot on it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]