Brutal Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assualt

100 Blood Elf Paladin
So I have no idea if this trinket is any good for me right now. With Tyrant King Battleplate and Brutal Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault, I would be 100-200 rating short off expertise cap. And if I do buy the trinket, I wouldn't know which trinket to replace. I have Relic of Xuen and Lei Shen's Final Orders, both upgraded 2/2. Any advice would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Talisman is good if you can use the expertise.

Xuen is better than Lei Shen's.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It really depends on how much raiding you plan to do and how likely you are to obtain a better trinket. I would argue that the Shado-Pan trinket is the worst dps trinket for retribution paladins. The current ToT gear gives so much expertise that I end up reforging the majority of it into haste which we really need, and this trinket gives us none. I made the mistake of buying it and have reforged half the expertise out. However, if you want the ilvl increase, I would use it to replace the Lei Shen's.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]