50 STABLE SLOTS FOR HUNTERS?!

90 Goblin Shaman
http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/03/27/hunters-get-more-pet-slots-running-out-of-things-to-complain-ab/

So. Yeah. If this happens...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

*ahem*

Discuss? Personally I'll actually go on a MASSIVE petapalooza and finally get a bunch of variety of skins for my favorite pets

<3 <3

Edit: Keep in mind this is still in PTR stuff though!
Edited by Zieto on 3/27/2013 2:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Time to dust off my hunter alt.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Good change, even though i'm not a hunter.

However I can't really tell if you're happy. Are you?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
49 more direhorns for my army!

Edit: Seriously though, I remember the dark days. My hunter from BC would have spun her head at all the pet options. The instant leveling. The good life!
Edited by Meiwan on 3/27/2013 3:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I wish hunter had a pet-less spec/talent like demos do.

Don't take me wrong, I love pets but hunters are the only non-caster ranged class in game. If someone dislike pet management and caster, he got nothing.

Maybe transform MM into one?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock

Don't take me wrong, I love pets but hunters are the only non-caster ranged class in game. If someone dislike pet management and caster, he got nothing.

This! This! This!

My Hunter is MM, and before anyone says anything I know BM is better Deeps, but still! I love MM. I wish I didn't have to have the retarded pet.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

There is no pet-less spec for Warlocks anymore, Grimoire of Sacrifice is a dps loss against the other two(Not honestly sure about service)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
*dusts off mah hunter* Yiss yiss yiss
Pleeeeease let this make it into the game. There are so many pets I need.

03/27/2013 03:02 PMPosted by Kalad
I wish hunter had a pet-less spec/talent

Also this. Give us a fourth spec, maybe, make it Ranger spec.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Hunters have always been more about their pets than warlocks even are though D:

Don't you guys remember feeding your pets so they don't hate you and ruin your dps!

REMEMBER THE GOODS TIMES WITH BAGS OF CHEESE?
Reply Quote
Don't you guys remember feeding your pets so they don't hate you and ruin your dps!

Don't go there.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
ALL OF THE PETS!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hell yeah!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue

Didn't they use to run away if you didn't feed them and make them happy? And you, like, had to get rep with them to get better DPS?

Because I remember something like that.
Edited by Lavitt on 3/28/2013 11:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I miss my old troll hunter that sits around doing nothing on my old server. I guess maybe it's time to roll a new one on WrA or transfer him over! Tame all the pets!
Reply Quote

Didn't they use to run away if you didn't feed them and make them happy? And you, like, had to get rep with them to get better DPS?

It was something like that. God forbid you initially tamed a creature and discovered that you didn't have the right kind of food to make it all happy.

Between that and all the damn ammo you had to carry around ... *shudders*
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

There is no pet-less spec for Warlocks anymore, Grimoire of Sacrifice is a dps loss against the other two(Not honestly sure about service)

Sincerely? I would easily take a 3-5% dps loss if my fun increases 100%.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Sincerely? I would easily take a 3-5% dps loss if my fun increases 100%.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
As if I don't already have altitis.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman

It was something like that. God forbid you initially tamed a creature and discovered that you didn't have the right kind of food to make it all happy.

Between that and all the damn ammo you had to carry around ... *shudders*

WHEN I WAS BUT A NOOB WITH A FRESH HUNTER. AND HIT 10.

I wanted a magical awesome pet. So I was like HEY HOW ABOUT THESE AWESOME BLUE SCORPIDS. So once I was at level 20 something I walked all the way down the Barrens to the silithid nests where they were and had a mighty battle, carefully clearing out all the nearby mobs AND TAMING MY AWESOME NEW BLUE SCORPID. But then...ALL I HAD WAS BREAD AND CHEESE.

I hurried as fast as I could back up to the Crossroads, being the closest vendor I knew of. LO AND BEHOLD AS IT IS IN SIGHTS, Muffin'(the first)'s ravenous hunger overcame HIS AMAZING LOYALTY and he stampeded off in search of prey.

:(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Obviously this happened the week after I gave up one of my rare skin pets :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]