<Primal> is recruiting raiders and casuals!

90 Human Priest
Primal is in search of more adult players to join in our ranks. We have two raid schedules. Tue/Wed is building for 25m and Sun/Mon is for 10m. Mumble with a working mic, commitment to the schedule you are recruited for, and in-depth knowledge of your class and role in any particular encounter are the expectations we have for our raiders. If you enjoy raiding in an adult-only, progression-minded setting on a limited schedule, we may be the right guild for you!

Schedules:

Tuesday/Wednesday 10:00PM-1:00AM
Sat/Sun 3:00PM-6:00PM

Loot System: DKP with 5% weekly decay.

Progression: 6/12

Current open core slots can be viewed on our website listed below.

We will always consider exceptional candidates regardless of whether or not we are advertising interest in their role(s).

There is no application to fill out, however a Mumble interview with myself and/or another guild officer will be required prior to guild invite. Please make sure that your character is properly itemized and updated on the armory before the interview.

Contact Points:

My battletag: Invictis#1189
Guild website: http://primalstormrage.wix.com/main

(The contact form info from the website is sent directly to me, so this is by far the fastest way to get a response.)
Edited by Stigmätä on 5/14/2013 6:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
updated our interests.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
updated again after some successful recruitment yesterday. we do have punch and mana buns, just sayin.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
looking for some solid tanks, some dps, and a MW Monk specifically for this group.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
shameless bump looking for quality dps that can not only pull good numbers, but can apply their skills to encounter mechanics.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
updated.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
updated current interests.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
updated, thanks for taking a look!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
updated, have a good day!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
shameless bump, need people for fresh tot25 tonight! more thunderforged gear plox!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Hi, there. I've been searching for a guild for quite some time now. I'm a 499 Warrior Tank and 494 Fury Warrior. have 1/12 and experienced 3/12 fights on normal. Hope to see a reply soon, Thanks.
Reply Quote
Definetly could use you full time. Talk to Stig in game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Interests have been updated. Please make sure to contact me via the methods in the original post and they are the most direct methods to do so.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Updated. Check out our site for more info!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
updated our interests.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
shameless bump, hello!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
interests updated. tanks are very much a high priority at this point.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
High interest in a Blood DK or BM Monk for tank slot. Resto Sham would be great, might consider a Holy Priest. Still severely lacking on Agility DPS roles.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Bump for some more progression, Come join our ranks, good laid back group here. Stig's alt code is 0228.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Great night tonight, 2 more bosses down and on a roll.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]