[H] <Retro> "Old-school" raid guild LFM!

1 Human Mage
Do you long for the days of yore? Tired of talking about how good the game used to be? Would you like to recapture that old-school feeling, or experience them for the first time? We are trying to do just that!

<Retro> a classic raiding project located on the Emerald Dream realm, is LFM interested in locking XP to raid old content for transmogs and achieves. We are looking to build a guild community, one which does things together in addition to raiding. Guild events, guild farm days, world PvP, these things can be fun when done with the right people, and we are trying to create such an environment.

You must be level 60, or capable of leveling a character to 60, by the target raid start date of April 30th (RaF and BoA's are okay). Check out our website: www.edretro.guildlaunch.com for information and to apply.

We are not an alt guild, or a side project. This guild is for "mains", players who want to start fresh, and play the game in an "old-school" classic style. I know these words are a bit ambiguous, but check out the website, it explains exactly what we mean and what we are trying to do. www.edretro.guildlaunch.com.

This is a really cool (though admittedly not unique), idea, and this will be an awesome guild, for the right kind of person.

Hope to see you in-game!

~ Vel
(to contact me, real id me with sampletest45@yahoo.com)
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
:O no interest at all in this idea?
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
D: none at all?
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
night time for me, if you're interested you can post your app on edretro.guildlaunch.com, and ill try to review it soon as i get up!
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
keepin it viewable!
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
Filled on paladins, and only one spot left for a few other classes!
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
Filled on warriors too!
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
Dem bumps come from outer space
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
Now we are filled on priests!
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
Now also filled on tanks!
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
Now we are filled on dks, however one spot for a warrior has opened up!
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
filled on warriors
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
several popular spots opened to make sure we reach 25!
Reply Quote
80 Human Death Knight
Are you a level 60-only guild or are you taking 70s, 80s, and 85s as well for other raid tiers?
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
We plan to start at 60, and as we progress moving to higher and higher tiers until we hit 90. We plan on using one core 25man group, which will raid together at 90.
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
Currently needed till completion:
1 x dk
1 x mage
2 x monk
1 x priest
2 x rogue
1 x warrior
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Paladin
Bump ... still looking for more.

Plan to start raiding as soon as we get a few more. No pressure, vent, site, good people, and fun times.

If interested send Aqualung, Endtimes, or myself a note. Or post on the site.

http://edretro.guildlaunch.com/forums/index.php?gid=312127

See you around

Heph
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Paladin
We are a progression guild that plans on raiding original content for a few months then moving onto TBC and etc.

We are currently short on the following classes:

Monk
Priest
Druid
Warlock

Few officer positions open as well, come join us for some old school fun.
Reply Quote
60 Human Rogue
We plan to start at 60, and as we progress moving to higher and higher tiers until we hit 90. We plan on using one core 25man group, which will raid together at 90.

This did not sound like the original plans or intention of post. Sorry but I may be mistaken here but I was under the assumption (along with a few as well I'm sure) that your guild was going to be a classic only (60's) guild.

<Retro> a classic raiding project located on the Emerald Dream realm, is LFM interested in locking XP to raid old content for transmogs and achieves.

You must be level 60, or capable of leveling a character to 60

Now you & a couple of others may have thought it would be nice to have a classic twink guild on Emerald Dream but maybe some pressures of others for higher brackets came up ? What we did was create (or keep) at 60 & create other characters to the higher brackets. It's harder to keep most people interested in a particular locked bracket due to inactivity of PvP in said bracket. So most may choose to go to a higher bracket that is more PvP active. Good luck though in getting more people for this or starting that spark of enthusiasm for lower brackets, its tough here on Emerald Dream.

Good Luck,

Shay
Edited by Shaylinn on 4/13/2013 4:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]