Unborn Val'kyr pet location

90 Goblin Priest
I see no one has had any luck on finding this pet. While reading through these comments, one place came to mind. The list of the new pets are basically from raid bosses.

What are the chances that this pet drops from the Twin Val'kyrs in the Trial of the Crusader? I would say it is quite possible just by seeing the majority of them are from bosses.

If anyone can verify it would be appreciated. If not, I will try to get in there tonight and see if it does. And come back to give an update.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Its listed as a wild pet (and they said it was a wild pet when they previewed it on Twitter), which spawns in Northrend. So good thought, but its not a raid drop.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Death Knight
I wouldn't read too much into the description, it threw a lot of people off for Minfernals and wasted lots of time killing mobs that didn't actually trigger anything.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Hopefully this does not mean you must down LK to make this spawn, that would be horrific.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Build 16790 is Live now, maybe it is in-game now.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I wonder if it's quested and not randomly spawned, that would be neat if they actually made a quest for it that's fun. Grinds are boring, quests are really fun.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Man I love this pet but I hate all these "ONLY SPAWNS IF ___ WHICH HAS A 10% CHANCE OF HAPPENING AT RANDOM HOURS"; I hope the spawn is just bugged and it actually isn't ridiculously hard to find. (I'm looking at you weather-spawning pets).
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Man I love this pet but I hate all these "ONLY SPAWNS IF ___ WHICH HAS A 10% CHANCE OF HAPPENING AT RANDOM HOURS"; I hope the spawn is just bugged and it actually isn't ridiculously hard to find. (I'm looking at you weather-spawning pets).

I hated trying to catch silithid hatchling. Just got lucky one day by logging in when it was strorming, otherwise spent a good week there.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
New build - 16825. I'm going to assume it is in-game now because four builds have passed, so going to step up my searching efforts (and spend more time outside Icecrown).
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Hardest pet yet, jeez.
http://oi49.tinypic.com/25slzrn.jpg

I'm kidding.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Hardest pet yet, jeez.
http://oi49.tinypic.com/25slzrn.jpg

I'm kidding.

Winter, Night, Snowing, lmfao.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
He's taunting us now:

https://twitter.com/mumper/status/322036498348269568
Anyone on PTR caught an Unborn Val'kyr yet?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Maybe they are teasing everyone, after all it is "unborn". Which means it's not born yet...

Anyone tried being dead, catching it as a ghost?
Edited by Kenpo on 4/10/2013 11:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Anyone tried being dead, catching it as a ghost?

Yep. Tried both after falling to death and dying to mobs (which took like 20 minutes even naked). Tried this in Scourgeholme and Valkyrion, will try again later in Fjord where the LK hangs out if you die in that one quest.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Apparently the Val'kyr has been in the ptr for a few builds now but no one has figured out how to get it yet.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Apparently the Val'kyr has been in the ptr for a few builds now but no one has figured out how to get it yet.

Confirmation it is in-game is a pretty big thing; I hate wasting time so I wasn't going to scour every inch of Northrend for hours for no reason.

My scouting of non-Icecrown zones prior to this has been primarily through flight paths (which don't hit every corner of all the zones, of course).
Edited by Simca on 4/10/2013 12:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
04/10/2013 12:07 PMPosted by Simca
My scouting of non-Icecrown zones prior to this has been primarily through flight paths

I would try searching the Val'kyr camp in Storm Peaks but I think I'd die inside if the TLPD happened to float by on PTR.

I'll be checking Icecrown a bit too, tonight.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Time to go kill Arthas.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
"Hmmm, looks like the Val'kyr might still be disabled on PTR, doh! No wonder it's so hard to find! ;)"

https://twitter.com/mumper/status/322094785244569600

What a tease. ;)
Reply Quote
"Hmmm, looks like the Val'kyr might still be disabled on PTR, doh! No wonder it's so hard to find! ;)"

https://twitter.com/mumper/status/322094785244569600

What a tease. ;)

>:|

NO words to describe this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]