Formula: Enchant Gloves - Advanced Herbalism

52 Human Rogue
Hello Exodar,

I just recently transferred my toon over from Terenas and I brought with me two Formula: Enchant Gloves - Advance Herbalism. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/11205

These are specifically geared toward enchanting completionist as they are rare vanilla enchants. There is even some question that on whether they drop anymore. Wowhead indicates that only one, rare, mob may drop it since cataclysm and it is less then 1% drop rate.

If you are interested let me know, we can talk price.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Considering you can get Enchant Gloves: Gatherer for a single Great Cosmic Essence, and it does +5 for all gathering professions, I don't think you'll really find that great of a market to sell to.

Good luck though.
Reply Quote
52 Human Rogue
There enchanting completionist out there who like to have all the available enchants. I understand there are better enchants out there now but some people do still want these old enchants. You are right though, the market is a niche; which is why I am advertising.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]