does anyone else have the Khan achievement?

90 Undead Warlock
i got the Khan achievement 7 days ago (3/20).. am i perhaps first on the server? i haven't seen anyone else with the title. is there a website or something that tracks that stuff?
Reply Quote
Grats.

To many BGs for me to even attempt Battlemaster/Conqueror.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Grats.

I need 60 wins each in Mines and Temple to get it. I cleared off everything else (I hate the new BGs :P)
Reply Quote
Nice work, Im still grinding out Bmaster, AB recaps and EotS perfection to go :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Never put the time into the new BGs to get close. Starting to climb in wins in some of the Cata BGs. But only do to doing them during Call to Arms or Randoms.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Never put the time into the new BGs to get close. Starting to climb in wins in some of the Cata BGs. But only do to doing them during Call to Arms or Randoms.

Pretty much the same for me
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
ive had it for awhile
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Pretty much the same for me

ive had it for awhile

I also don't have the time to spam BGs like I used too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I've been trying to do battlemaster but everyone I group with likes to queue for stuff I don't need.

#hardlife
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
ive had it for awhile

ah.. you beat me by 13 days. nice work. i guess i'm not the first haha :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Do you have jobs? Or do you just never leave major cities and que for BGs when you log in?
Reply Quote
I've seen a few people with it.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I'm getting close-ish. Just win farming left mostly. God do i hate mines though.

Gratz anyway
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Must... disarm... 17 more bombs... in IoC... why... *twitches*
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
Grats on the title! I am about ~70 wins away on both shards and temple. Raiding takes up the majority of my time, but I am slowly getting there. It is currently the *rarest* title "used" by players according to guildox (link below) barely below Scarab Lord!

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?a=33
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
i got it mainly from rateds not randoms
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
I've been trying to do battlemaster but everyone I group with likes to queue for stuff I don't need.

#hardlife

get over it.

also, considering I /afk every silvershard and have gilneas blocked. I don't think I will ever get it. granted even if I tried i am not even close.

P.S they should have come up with a better name than Khan tbh , it doesn't sound good with most names.
P.S.S Hi Scarhoof
P.S.S.S Shut up ruvin.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Must... disarm... 17 more bombs... in IoC... why... *twitches*

Thats close, you've had battlemaster for awhile though. I remember a year or so ago you & I were in Dalaran at a gnometech prom & you had it then.

http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af340/cyxe1/WoWScrnShot_062111_224130.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Grrrr, only 3 achievements keep me from Battlemaster, but I really feel like EotS perfection is the unattainable of them. Because Blizzard has done all they can to make it so you can only take a group of five into random BGs, I just don't know how to get perfection.

I have literally had a game of randoms go so well that we got 1600 to 2. But that's as close as I've seen :(
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Grrrr, only 3 achievements keep me from Battlemaster, but I really feel like EotS perfection is the unattainable of them. Because Blizzard has done all they can to make it so you can only take a group of five into random BGs, I just don't know how to get perfection.

I have literally had a game of randoms go so well that we got 1600 to 2. But that's as close as I've seen :(

Queue two parties and do a countdown on your voice comm. We nailed a1600-0 about 3-4 weeks ago. It was cake.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]