@ White Lotus

(Locked)

90 Human Warrior
Dear White Lotus,

Since I was just a young level 90 a few of your members, in groups of course, made it a point to stop and say hi...with their swords.

So, that being said, I have (and some guildies) killing every one of your members, taking screen shots and compiling them all ready to be posted. Well, not quite ready, some of your members don't leave town.

We've posted and paid out bounties on a few of your players but we had to stop after while because I was going broke because it was so easy.

Anyway, please have more of your members leave town so I can greet them with a shield to the noggin.

- Odinn, Leader of Massacre and keeper of white lotus trophy skulls.

P.S. Bring it!
90 Orc Hunter
You sir must have a pure love for us. I do have a question for you though. Did you have to pay for the pictures of your own guild mates dying? Also, do you get others to do your job for you because you are afraid of us or just don't have the skill to do it?

-Your Friends @ Whíte Lotus
Edited by Skal on 3/27/2013 6:10 PM PDT
90 Human Warrior
Dear Skal,

I do not have a love for dirty, smelly animals (aka horde) so no I do not love yous. A bounty is paid upon a death of someone we name in GC. Of course some of us will die, there are some soloists or non pvpers we're still trying to sift through.

The reason I do not do it myself, all though I own more screen shots then anyone, is because sometimes its not worth the 20-40 min "duels" in protection spec. It takes time to slam this shield hard enough into one of them smelly things before it finally keels over.

And, you'll be pleased to know, you now have a bounty! Hope to see you outside of org every so often!

-Odinn
90 Orc Hunter
Dear Massacre,

No wonder you are having financial problems, getting 40 people on Emerald Dream to kill 1 player, that’s a lot of loose change. But I must say, I do feel honored that you now consider me a target. As your players search for me, I shall gladly pick them off one by one. Soon enough you will have to pay for their repair bill and broken spirits, and that does not come cheap.

On another note, I let the guild know of your troubles and a few of our members did not take the news so lightly. They too have started going out in spite of you and started taking pictures of dead Massacre members. Thought I would let you in on the good news… well for us that is.

-Your Friends @ Whíte Lotus
#HoofWars
90 Blood Elf Paladin
#HoofWars
Odinn, I miss our double protection duels in TB.
90 Human Warrior
Emerald dream? did you miss type the name of our server?

Not a fan on hoofwars. All tho it was a great idea on paper, it never worked out. I would have called out some other horde guilds like world pvp is back but they are few and far between and too easy to kill to have a bounty ;)

Carstine, its worse now. I actually go into arena, well I did when my partner played, as prot warr and guardian druid and we'd hit the time limit and get a tie. I've duel for 30+ mins at times!

The more blizzard tries to kill world pvp, the more I will make it happen on my own. One white lotus member at a time!
90 Undead Warlock
Booooooring
90 Human Warrior
Booooooring
So is your guild. But then again, you are aptly named and easy honor.
90 Human Monk
Dear White Lotus members,

I am proud to announce that as a member of Massacre under Guild Master Odinn's leadership, we will be providing you an opportunity to die for your faction. Those of you in this "White Lotus" guild that feel as if you won't die nearly as fast as your other members, we kindly ask you to take advantage of this sincere gift.

Signed,
Kitze of Massacre aka White Lotus killa.
90 Dwarf Paladin
Dear White Lotus,

Get !@#$ on.

Kiss,
Jaggedfire
90 Orc Death Knight
LOL

not only did he have to pay to have his own subordinates kill us

he still took the time to log on here to make a thread dedicated to us and telling on himself

he then calls himself "Odinn, Leader of Massacre and keeper of white lotus trophy skulls"

cant take credit for something you didnt do babycakes hahahah

Sincerely,
The guy hunting you down with his own hands
/MOO
Edited by Enigmius on 3/28/2013 4:52 PM PDT
70 Blood Elf Warrior
/popcorn
90 Human Warrior
Dear Enigmius,

You seem to be awfully upset at something. Could it be that my shield graced your chin once or twice? Don't hate, we're all friends here. I prefer my horde side friends grilled with a side of green beans but we're still friends.

Since I can see you're not the best at reading I will quote what I had said previously

The reason I do not do it myself, all though I own more screen shots then anyone, is because sometimes its not worth the 20-40 min "duels" in protection spec. It takes time to slam this shield hard enough into one of them smelly things before it finally keels over.

I do it myself quite a bit and have been for the last 5 years on good ol LH. All though my play time has dropped, you'll find me on at night, late late night. I may even message you when im on for a 1v1!
90 Orc Death Knight
LOL

he then calls himself "Odinn, Leader of Massacre and keeper of white lotus trophy skulls"

hahahah

/MOO
90 Orc Hunter
Ah Odinn, I vaguely remember you. Since ? Wrath of the Lich King when you were still young and following behind Varnius and all of Reckoning? Nice to see you finally roaming around Pandaria and getting aquainted with all of White Lotus.

I am sure at some point we will catch one another off guard and at a disadvantage, and I welcome each event. However I do wonder .. how long will it be before you follow in the footsteps and leave Lightninghoof forever such as say ... Reckoning, Cadia, and New Breed. All insignificant considering ... White Lotus is still here.

Horde Forever ! Long live the Lords and Ladies of White Lotus never to submit to alliance scum like Massacre.

Deliver a message to Sergil for me ... his old guild lead misses his participation since WotLK.

Yours truely ... come take my Skull

Drakknamor.
90 Human Warrior
I knew varnius but we only did like world pvp together once so I knew more of him, then knew him.

I have been here since bc and don't plan on leaving, yet. Its too much money and not worth it. We have lost nearly everyone we (I) started playing with in <The Hun> and now Massacre.

World pvp got crit hard by blizzard and with rbgs now, even I have a hard time gettin it going.

@skal.... Now maybe you can see why I typically don't go around all the time solo. It takes anywhere from 10-30 mins for me to win in this rbg spec. I would have said it was fun but its not...I hate chasing around hunters. That and I was actually like shaking my head when I saw you use first aid, not once but twice!

I honestly just started to grow tired of running circle for you to freeze and heal again. That or have the rogue or shaman come lol.

maybe one day, 1v1, no use of buffs, potions, or first aid.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Second Wind is quite handy...
90 Human Warrior
second wind cannot compare to first aid.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]