[H]Final Ascension 10m 3/12 ToT - Recruiting

90 Troll Druid
Progress
We went into ToT this week, downed 3/12 . Not a simiple task with having to pug people and being a new raid group. Everyone stayed calm and each attempt was better than the last. Starting on time is hard to do when spamming trade for more people, so i'm sure downing 3 next tuesday will be easier if we fill the guild with reliable members. Wednesday should be all progression.

Recruiting
I'm primarily looking for a geared tank 500+ that can use a mic, speak clearly and follow instructions.
Also looking for a warlock and some mele dps
The guild roster is not set yet, so we are looking at all recruits

contact me in-game whisper or send mail or torello#1499

Guild Info
The core of our raid is strong, we've been raiding with each other for a long time.
RAID TIMES Tues/Weds 7pm-11:30pm <Server Time> Sometimes Sunday 7pm

What we expect
Our goal is to be a 2 night raid team that kills bosses.
Must know your class and role, please play to the potential of your class/role. Help the raid!
If there is a problem during a fight, we expect you to be able to work around that problem.
If you can't handle constructive criticism then you're not our type of raider.
I believe that you get better by playing with people that will push you, every one in the raid needs to be better than the person next to them. 10 solid.

No time for attitudes. Do your job and it'll be fun.

contact me in-game whisper or send mail or torello#1499
Edited by Truemystery on 4/3/2013 9:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Still need a tank and healer with dps os
Edited by Truemystery on 3/31/2013 8:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
updated, added a pally and hunter to the group. welcome aboard.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Just so everyone is clear. The 2 nights are Tue/Wed 7:00-10:00 server
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Bump for good measure.

These players are the elite of my raid team who simply had different raid schedules and have branched out on their own.

They mean it when they say they have raided a long time together and are very strong talent.

Seriously, PST these guys.

Synful
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
got in 2 nights this week, started much later than planned but we're killing bosses, need to add a few to the ranks so we can start on time, get in early kill bosses on tuesday to have some progression on Wednesday .

thanks for the shoutout syn, and grats on the progress
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]