For the Horde, a storm is coming....

90 Human Paladin
The latest creation of the wpvp from two nights ago. Yes, the storm is coming for my little red friends.........teheheheheheh........

Sorry, got of track there. Anyways, yea....enjoy.......

And as always watch in fullscreen HD. Though this is only rendered in 720p due to a tech issue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1J989OHnHU
Reply Quote
20 Gnome Warrior
Winter is coming.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I wish winter would leave already...jesus.....
Reply Quote
77 Human Rogue
((That was enjoyable Thankus.))
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Cool stuff dude, nicely done.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I still wish winter would run away......where is that damn ground hog. I want his head!
Reply Quote
20 Gnome Warrior
I still wish winter would run away......where is that damn ground hog. I want his head!

Hiding behind Garrosh.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Awesome video, very well done. Also loved the music.

I recall that last fight, it was the one where we had major phasing issues and lag.
My subjective observation is, you guys were not impacted nearly as bad as our raid.
Not trying to derail this thread into yet another a flame war, just offering my perspective as someone who has now seen that fight from both sides.

Anyway great video.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Well done, Thankus!

One point of correction. We invited a contingent of Shock Troops (huh? huh? GM is Shocklord?) from Invictus. I don't believe Malicious was present. Roxamus was on Iconic's anti-Warbringer stream at that time. :)

Awesome video, very well done. Also loved the music.

I recall that last fight, it was the one where we had major phasing issues and lag.
My subjective observation is, you guys were not impacted nearly as bad as our raid.
Not trying to derail this thread into yet another a flame war, just offering my perspective as someone who has now seen that fight from both sides.

Anyway great video.

Yeah, I got hit with major phasing issues (lag, not so much), where chunks of people would wink out, then wink back in seconds later. I guess I don't do WPvP on that scale that often, so that was a new phenomena for me (although I had others report similar issues on other WPvP engagements).

I chatted with your GM earlier today to talk about it. I didn't realize that this phasing issue has been around since Cata.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
a storm hit the horde tonight, from their wipes in SW, to us camping the heck outa their vendors then defending ours then joining warbringer for a hit on halfhill and org. Alotta fun today! 300 hks lol
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter

I chatted with your GM earlier today to talk about it. I didn't realize that this phasing issue has been around since Cata.

Me neither (I missed most of Cata) guess it's cause by CRZ.
Reply Quote
Roxamus was on Iconic's anti-Warbringer stream at that time. :)

SHOTS FIRED!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
HEY. WHY AREN'T THERE ANY VOICE OVERS?!

EVERYBODY BETRAY MEEEEEEE. I FED UP WITH THIS WORLD.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Nice vid :) wish I was there
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
HEY. WHY AREN'T THERE ANY VOICE OVERS?!

EVERYBODY BETRAY MEEEEEEE. I FED UP WITH THIS WORLD.

You should be.....you should be.....
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
yay i was in your video! i guess you noticed i had the black version of your "red dk pally" mog. I have that one as well but decided to go for the darker look. Awesome video btw cant wait to see more.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
yay i was in your video! i guess you noticed i had the black version of your "red dk pally" mog. I have that one as well but decided to go for the darker look. Awesome video btw cant wait to see more.

Any pally wearing the Iron Riveted War Helmet should indeed be saluted! No damn sparkly twilight vampire pallys for me!!!

And glitter. No glitter too.....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I think my mog might generate a different kind of salute....

Bwahahaha!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Bwahahaha!

Sweet Gods.....what the.....I dont even.....

*runs away and hides behind the couch, crying*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Bwahahaha!

Sweet Gods.....what the.....I dont even.....

*runs away and hides behind the couch, crying*

Nowhere to run, baby! Nowhere to hide!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]