Inappropriate - Recruting RBG

90 Dwarf Hunter
Inappropriate is recruiting exceptional players for RBGS, team spots will be competitive so please bring your A game if you want to try out.

Reply here or send me a in-game mail, if you whisper me I may be afk but I will get back to you

All players are still welcome to sign up for the guild, If you are looking for a raiding experience please contact Sidurie
Reply Quote
Laddog = best alliance hunter
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
That I am, so Join me and together we will achieve Hero of the Alliance
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
We our 6-2 in rbgs need few more to solidify the team 2500 rating here we come
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Explain to me how you're 6-2 with a 172 rating?

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?r=Sen'jin-US&w=&a=14
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
04/13/2013 01:35 PMPosted by Nein

because only noobs use that inaccurate website. How about you guys stop hating on my bro Laddog and start worrying about how you're going to even compete with his guild.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
04/13/2013 04:00 PMPosted by Lobster

because only noobs use that inaccurate website. How about you guys stop hating on my bro Laddog and start worrying about how you're going to even compete with his guild.

Hahah, yeah, Inaccurate by a whole 22 hours.. learn to Guildox, friend.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I bet you'll say look at wowprogress for pve too. You're such a scrub son, we all know those websites are inaccurate and don't record everything. Laddog's RBG team is 2200 right now, I should know because I'm on it on this rogue and we own.
Edited by Lobster on 4/14/2013 9:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I should know because I'm on it on this rogue and we own.

I see what you did there!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
04/14/2013 06:36 PMPosted by Hexed
I should know because I'm on it on this rogue and we own.

I see what you did there!

I doubt Nein did though, that guy doesn't seem too bright.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
MY rbg rating is 1129 lol
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Also we started a week ago like lobster said, TIE can't even compete.
Reply Quote
6 Dwarf Paladin
laddog is a tool and how his bum buddy said how is tie going to compete with sumone that has never broke 1550 in any bracet i guess 18 yr old brain train is the best way to think great job senjin
Reply Quote
6 Dwarf Paladin
i played on there team it was a joke lobster so called 2200 couldent vreak 4mil.... pve heros go bac to the basement
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
laddog is a tool and how his bum buddy said how is tie going to compete with sumone that has never broke 1550 in any bracet i guess 18 yr old brain train is the best way to think great job senjin

i played on there team it was a joke lobster so called 2200 couldent vreak 4mil.... pve heros go bac to the basement

You sound like a well educated, jovial fellow who is OBVIOUSLY an adult and is not in the least bit butthurt.

Wait, scratch that and reverse everything I just said. (I felt the need to add this sarcasm indicator given your education level and probable state of mental retardation)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
MVP
k
Edited by Kaiserrpally on 4/20/2013 4:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Yeah come on laddog, you don't know what you are going up against, this guy's won almost 40% of his games!!!! That's like 1 in every 2.5 games, or practically every game!!!

I can only hope you guys get eots so one of you might finally achieve a win there.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Thos records include many old games, I haven't even played that many this season, I thought we won an eots but i don't honestly like that place, I think we will put up a bit more of a fight than you guys realize... but good luck guys!
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
You sound like a well educated, jovial fellow who is OBVIOUSLY an adult and is not in the least bit butthurt.

Wait, scratch that and reverse everything I just said. (I felt the need to add this sarcasm indicator given your education level and probable state of mental retardation)

This made me smile.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue

This made me smile.
you make me smile
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]