39's Thread of Kittens Puppies Love & Muffins

39 Blood Elf Mage
Why does every method of caster hit cap suck?
Why does every method of caster hit cap suck?

You might be able to go the Robe of Power route and find a hit rating somewhere closer to 6% that way. Not sure if there's really anything that would make up for the loss of crit from boa robe
39 Blood Elf Mage
Robe of Power is BOP Tailoring. No way I'd get rid of Herb/Engy for it. I'd like to use an Eagle Lens, but can't find a single way that doesn't lose out overall. Rainstriders :(

Edit: Skanky messaged me that you can level tailoring, get robe, and relevel another prof. I still don't think it's an upgrade.
Edited by Nastaygurl on 4/5/2013 12:46 PM PDT
Use a Snake Hoop for ring?

or go draenei
Edited by Bracketmasta on 4/5/2013 12:10 PM PDT
39 Blood Elf Mage
I don't have a Snake Hoop. Way too many stats are lost as well. On another note, I am kicking myself for not having gotten DMH.

I'd go Human before playing a space goat, and I still prefer Belf for silence and Bloodthistle.

Yep. Tryhardin
It is about that time foos!
39 Orc Warrior
TIME TO Q GUYS LEZ GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
39 Dwarf Paladin
@skank, do u have crusader and +18 stam to shield enchants on DH?
If so i could really use ur chanter right now =)
Edited by Lolimmune on 4/5/2013 5:30 PM PDT
39 Human Paladin
Currently Grilling and Enjoying a Great evening with the Lady I hope you all have fun I might be able to que later if Games are still Popping
39 Orc Warrior
We're getting multiple games - lotta new meat tonight - playing well! Wonderful to see ^^

Have fun with the Lady, KT!
39 Gnome Warrior
Missing games tonight, glad to hear things are going good. Wife always ends up in the hospital at the wrong times!
39 Blood Elf Rogue
that was a ton of fun!
39 Dwarf Priest
Pro
Is there a stream?
39 Blood Elf Mage
Rubkipz, where is the love?
39 Orc Warrior
Thanks for playing tonight, guys.
Edited by Bückdich on 4/6/2013 6:21 AM PDT
39 Blood Elf Priest
Thanks for spitting all over me guys, I love some lube on my co--er... what?

You deserved it.
39 Blood Elf Mage
Why did everyone leave? Were games that bad?
39 Tauren Druid
I just wanted to put myself in the queue and ended up playing a couple games.

Sorry I couldn't be in vent and I was mostly afk in the last game. Difficult family stuff going on.
Why did everyone leave? Were games that bad?

yes
39 Blood Elf Mage
Horde Mage
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]