39's Thread of Kittens Puppies Love & Muffins

39 Human Paladin
Nice to be back and FCing :)
39 Dwarf Priest
Pro
Nice to be back and bad :)

fixt
39 Human Paladin
Been almost 4 years, nice to see active and fun games :)
49 Night Elf Druid
Lol. I'm so outdated.

Whatever.

GOOOOOM <3
I wonder if Rubikz is as bored with sapping me as I am with being sapped by him.
39 Human Hunter
Omg Fird's alive. Hi.
100 Draenei Warrior
my wife would never let me be 'social' with her friends, i got in big trouble one time for suggesting it

Well her friends are pretty much all couples, im not getting into that swap !@#$@!
39 Dwarf Priest
Pro
I LOVE YOU ALL GOODBYE
39 Orc Warrior
i love you too riddle goodbye <3

gg's tonight guys some pretty fun gameses
Edited by Bückdich on 3/29/2013 9:17 PM PDT
39 Human Paladin
good games! cy@ next friday :)
I wonder if Rubikz is as bored with sapping me as I am with being sapped by him.

It's better than watching him derp around mid all game on a hunter.
derping? I'll be there. Let's go rubikz!
03/30/2013 06:51 AMPosted by Baeloro

It's better than watching him derp around mid all game on a hunter.

some1s mad xddd
39 Blood Elf Rogue
I wake up to little birdies telling me that a few clowns came into vent to try and "scare" me?

I don't understand the point of what supposedly happened last night?

Let's go over a recap: Loli is scared to say anything so he gets a silent Fird, and two clowns Geeks + Icecream who don't even go here to try and talk smack to someone who can't talk back while also being afk?

u suk i dont get ov3r 1t
I wake up to little birdies telling me that a few clowns came into vent to try and "scare" me?

I don't understand the point of what supposedly happened last night?

Let's go over a recap: Loli is scared to say anything so he gets a silent Fird, and two clowns Geeks + Icecream who don't even go here to try and talk smack to someone who can't talk back while also being afk?

u suk i dont get ov3r 1t

Hey now now no one was trying to scare you. I just wanted to talk : (
I'm confused on where this random hate is coming from especially considering I'm friends with just about all of the remaining Pulse/DetoX members.

- Nate (Geekz)
Edited by Bracketmasta on 3/30/2013 9:59 AM PDT
39 Blood Elf Rogue
I literally couldn't care less about PTL until all the insert PTL #1 guild stuff on previous forum. I just like giving Loli !@#$ because he cries when I do. After you made that post about welcome to 2013 I realized not ALL of PTL has the same mentality as the kid who throws up on himself and crawls on the floor at clubs.
39 Undead Mage
I literally couldn't care less about PTL.

LOL! GOOD ONE!
ez killer let's all sit down and have a muffin together. Blueberry okay w/ everyone?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]