People will quit cuz of this Green Fire Quest

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Warlock
You people made this way to hard some of us spent hours upon hours looking for this quest when we find it we are so excited and the thing that gets us upset is that you made it to where its like a raid boss most people have jobs and dont have time to be that strong or get that rotation down to kill the green fire guy you think people can get through this your wrong i bet you Game Masters had trouble also why make something that people would get upset over this should have been a glyph not a quest all it dos is turn your fire green but now most of us are seeing how much we are spending repairing our gear not only that 3 people i know are thinking about quiting the game cuz of this this is something that you will need to change or lose members that have been playing for year this is wrong thing to do to people who put so much money into a game to not be able to get what they want even if they work hard for it i bet alot of people will agree to this as this is wrong and this i hope will have alot of people talking about it so you can get it into your head that people are not happy!!!!!!!
90 Worgen Warlock
Fight is all about mechanics. Gear makes it easier, and low gear doesn't make it impossible.

03/27/2013 07:06 PMPosted by Fallenkiller
3 people i know are thinking about quiting the game

Not .00000000000001% of Blizzard's revenue! Anything but .00000000000001% of Blizzard's revenue!
90 Human Warlock
If I can beat it in one sitting w/ full pvp gear, you can do it.
90 Undead Warlock
i watched a livestream of someone in 463 gear do it
90 Orc Warlock
If people don't have enough patience to wait for gear to nerf the fight and drop rates to increase, they probably shouldn't be playing a game built around farming.
92 Orc Warlock
If people don't have enough patience to wait for gear to nerf the fight and drop rates to increase, they probably shouldn't be playing a game built around farming.

PREACH IT!

No one is forcing you to do this quest in a couple months it's going to be such an easy encounter. Warlocks have waited years for green fire what's another couple of months.
90 Undead Warlock

How is it possible to even do that much DPS in PvP gear? By the time I hit the enrage timer, he's only at 40.
90 Worgen Warlock
03/27/2013 08:22 PMPosted by Interpol

How is it possible to even do that much DPS in PvP gear? By the time I hit the enrage timer, he's only at 40.

Purification potion.
44 Gnome Warlock
Are you serious? If people are really considering quitting because of a COSMETIC affect, they should quit right now. So many spoiled brats acting like they "deserve" their attacks to be a different color. All I can say is this is pathetic.
I'm keeping red fire so eventually I'll be the only lock with it. :)

/does the special snowflake dance

Well except for the fact you can turn off green fire, lol;P
Edited by Bitzie on 3/27/2013 9:12 PM PDT
90 Gnome Warlock
No one will unsubscribe. And if they did unsub because of a silly class quest that isn't even a requirement, then good riddance.
90 Human Warlock
03/27/2013 08:22 PMPosted by Sessila

LOL. BS! Pics or vid...or it didn't happen.

Believe it or not, I really don't care, tbh it's pretty easy to do.
Edited by Gråpes on 3/27/2013 9:16 PM PDT
90 Human Warlock
A small percentage of people in lower end gear can do it. They are few...

Compared to the 10's of thousands that can't.

Nerf it or scale it to gear. Or both.

I myself am not returning to Kanrethad till I have my full tyrannical.
Blizzard did not consider people that are PVP players for this encounter.

It's much harder in PVP gear from S12. Not impossible. A few have done it.

Sure its about skill but let's face it.
Most people have not the time nor skill to do this.
Edited by Ohmother on 3/27/2013 9:20 PM PDT
90 Human Warlock
03/27/2013 08:22 PMPosted by Interpol

Purification potion, youre welcome ;)
90 Blood Elf Warlock
your lvl 17 your geting made cuz you cant even get the quest yet so you have no clue what we are talking about.....
90 Human Warlock

LOL once again BS.

Believe it or not, I really don't care, tbh it's pretty easy to do.

You did not do it on your first try in PvP gear. You know it, everyone knows it, and it is not easy. Stop lying son.

Please learn to read, I said I did it on my first session, not first try. It is easy, and yes it WAS in PvP gear, deal with it retard.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]