name the oldest still active guild!

90 Dwarf Hunter
I think the oldest active guild still on the server is
1.the commited yahoos
2.eastren kingdom
am I right or there older guilds then them still round?
Reply Quote
70 Orc Shaman
1 was around when i was still new
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
oldest one i remember is prob like eolethic or something.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Eolithic popped up during Ulduar, Eastern Kingdom def. not the oldest though
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
WRONG
The Eastern Kingdom was formed over four years ago.
Started as a small guild at first. Now has 750 toons/ around 250 players.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Pretty sure The Fallen would be one of the oldest on this server
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Is Imperium still around?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Eleventh Hour has been around since early Wrath, although back then it was still Soul Testament.

Maybe not the oldest but it looks like we're the only ones left Alliance side actually trying to raid.

Is Imperium still around?

From what I heard the majority of them transferred off awhile ago.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 4/4/2013 6:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
WRONG
The Eastern Kingdom was formed over four years ago.
Started as a small guild at first. Now has 750 toons/ around 250 players.

How am I wrong? Terokkar opened 6 years ago, being a 4 year old guild doesn't mean you're the oldest.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
oldest Terokkar guild i came in contact with is Vae Victus [A] which i first encountered when i rolled my first toon here in 2008. i have no clue as to their recent progression, i only know they were at their peak during late BC just before i began playing.
Reply Quote
Rogues Take Zero Skill #1 Guild Tero Dgaf Yolo Oldest Guild...PYAH!
Reply Quote
74 Undead Mage
VF
<VF>

/endthread
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
The East Kingdom still raids quite regularly with 2 teams about 6 days a week. The main team raids 4 nights a week. So it is not just The Eleventh Hour that are the only one thats raids.
Edited by Epijunky on 4/6/2013 10:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Did a quick check on wow progress and I think the oldest guilds I recognize are East Kingdom, Cinnabar and I think Gypsies though I may be misremembering.
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Shaman
imperium is still around. has been around since server started. not super active, but still around
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I first joined Gypsies in mid-BC. It's not as active as it once was but there are still active raiding groups.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Yea, I figured that Gypsies was from back then, I was just not 100% sure, and glad to hear that Imperium is still around.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
The Fallen is the oldest guild that's still around. Been around since about 2007 I believe.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
The Tulkas has been around since 2007 and we are still active. We are new to raiding, but we do raid twice a week.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I can't say for sure how old Gypsies is off hand, but I joined it mid BC for certain. I think they may have formed prior to Black Temple, for certain it was before Sunwell was released.

But we are still active, and have decided to do active recruitment again, so if you are stagnating in your guild, or have alts left behind from other guilds bailing, we still raid and we want more raiders, or hell just active people in general.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]