name the oldest still active guild!

3 Dwarf Hunter
RiF...kinda active :oP
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
We've been kicking since '07 and the beginning of the server. I joined up on my hunter in August, but I believe the guild started when the expansion hit - bunch of like-minded people from a forum group decided to start a guild :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
The Fallen is def one of the oldest guilds on tero, since it was started by Ariko and that guy who screwed him out of co-leadership with a bug, lol.

Which was the same year i started, which was the first year Bc was out.

Hidalgo reporting in. <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Nope the oldest guild still active is Unity.

Unity started April 2007. I only recognize one current Unity member that was active back then, which is Dubltrubl. Brenda, you started the thread and are a part of Cinnabar. Cinnabar actually evolved from Unity. Unity started by Novaheal and Dangitdawn, then Harmony lead by StarFlower (Bluebella and Flaviousdraco), then Cinnabar.

At the time, Unity was the server largest guild by member size.

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/guildsheet.php?guildid=1611024&so=c&o=a

A lot of Terrokar players spent time with them. Here was a snapshot of exUnity toons and the guilds they went too, like Grace, PNP, etc..

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/guildexes/1611024
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
thank you for your history...unfortunately many in cinn are gone I am holding the guld togher by string!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Mercenary inc we are still here been here since BC we may be super small now days but still here.
Reply Quote
Is Imperium still around?

The guild is still around, but the last remnants of the original Imperium finally left the server in March and started from scratch.
Reply Quote
21 Draenei Priest
KUMPANIA

Turalyon - Horde Guild

First seen April 10th, 2006

Over 790 members

Still growing and very active
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
<Forgiven> formed 10/31/2007, and still active. 197 accounts, 445 players.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
I'd say Unity is, although its not as active as it used to be.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
devious gadflies. i started this guild early bc and we're still killing your friends.
Edited by Korgon on 1/22/2014 9:39 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]