About sorrow

90 Pandaren Hunter
Just wanted to tell you a bit about me. im a man that has handicaps and limts, sorrow is my hunter in which i love to play good or bad i still wake up and play . Now i started Band Of Misfits with my firends cause we all love to pvp, wpvp.rbgs,and bgs.
when i come on the forums to make a post or post its out of fun for this game. not to be personal or to belittle anyone.some of you can make jokes or poke fun if you like and im tuff i can take it. but when its all said and done dont forget there is some one behind a screen and keyboard , a real live breathing person who has feelings . this isnt qqing or being a wuss its a real live person telling you to think before you call some one harsh names ok im off my soap box now i hope to see on the battle ground some where peace
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Manamonster has a dumb O in his name
Edited by Thorodan on 3/28/2013 1:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
what does that have to do with anything?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Just addressing the elephant in the room.................
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Where the !@#$ did you go.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I'm a fat nosed freak.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I feel the need to put my opinion here. Putting all harshness aside and giving my honest opinion.

By posting on these forums in the manner that you have posted. Talking big game, and building yourself up. Making an effort to become notorious for not allowing horde players to quest, you kind of brought it upon yourself.

I understand what PvP means, and I understand that it happens. However, using the term PvP to justify griefing players that are attempting to quest is at the very least dishonorable. I realize that Maelstrom is a PVP server, however a lot of people may not have realized what that meant when they rolled their toon, and simply do not want to pay for a server transfer.

But, I digress. The simple fact is that your style of "PvP" that you participate in has made you hated. Plain and simple. Any and ALL harassment that you have received as a result of your (in my opinion) dishonorable behavior both in game and on the forums is entirely on your shoulders.

I love Maelstrom. I am learning to love PVP. (even though I was one of the above mentioned players who didnt exactly know what a PVP server was when I started) However, there is a point (for instance, the release day of 5.2) that I could not enjoy the in game content because I had to worry about ONLY PVPing instead of questing, because I was being camped.

My suggestion to you, my friend, is to play the game. Enjoy your PvP, have the fun that is meant to be had on our great server.

Do NOT, however, come to the forums and boast every time somebody in your guild farts. The further you stick your neck out to post on the forums, the more people will take a swing at it.

I do enjoy PVP, but I also enjoy to PvE. Thunder Isle (even though it is definitely PvP) also offers a lot in the way of PvE. There is a great story line, and a rich lore there. Some players like to break from strictly PvP to enjoy those things. Even if it is only occasionally.

While I do enjoy ribbing you, and I sometimes may get a little harsh...it isn't personal. I have never resulted to personal insults on you other than grammar (and that's only because your own guild members have done it) I only know very little about you, and we have spoken personally on a number of occasions. I am sorry that you had to post this on the forums, but I only felt it was fair that I respond in kind.
Edited by Winewalker on 3/28/2013 9:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
wine what i was saying had nothing to do with what i did in game or on the forums it was a genral statement meant to get everone to think before they call some a harsh name .
also someone sought out to bring my real life into and there was no need for it to go that far.
now you can try and defend it anyway you wish but its wrong .
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
However, using the term PvP to justify griefing players that are attempting to quest is at the very least dishonorable.

No, never.

I realize that Maelstrom is a PVP server, however a lot of people may not have realized what that meant when they rolled their toon.

Not my problem and no one should feel sorry about camping those ignorant people.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Whinewalker, it's not "our style of pvp" its how this game was originally created and how pvp used to be, if you don't like, it reroll if you are too poor to pay money to transfer.
Edited by Vod on 3/28/2013 12:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Look, this thread is not about me. Its about Sorrow needing more attention. I posted my opinion. Which was just that. AN OPINION. Take or leave it.

Vod, I don't recall pulling your string. I was addressing Sorrow.

Sorrow, I agree that it is never ok to bring personal life into the game. That is unacceptable. One of the very very few things we actually agree on.
Edited by Winewalker on 3/28/2013 12:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
First off lets be clear on something, one of the things that makes our guild what it is and what it will continue to be is that when you address one of us in a public setting... you have addressed all of us. We all get our two cents and just like he (Sorrow) gains response for what he says from other so does anyone that responds. WE all accept that we are opening up to public response when we post on here. Want a private moment? I suggest taking it to a private missive (PM, email, real id, vent channel).

Second.... at the risk of needing to bathe for doing this.... I have to agree **shudder** with the blood elf. If you find out you don't like PVP and this server isn't for you....two words....free transfer. They have them. You are NEVER stuck on a server. You choose to be here. Also, you can always re-roll. If you are all about the questing and PVE element then it shouldn't be aweful to go do it and have fun with something new.

Third... IT's a game. If you want roses and sunshine, then a PVP battleground is now where you are going to find it, nor on the PVP forums. However, it's just a game. At no point should the person pushing the keys be the one insulted.....only the character they portray and the style of game they play. That was Sorrow's point. When we take it past the screen to the people on the other side personally, we all lose. It makes our community look childish, malicious, hate filled and wrong. Bottom line point....keep it in the game and on the forums about the game and characters....not the people that play the game. No one knows who they are addressing only looks foolish when they go "personal" with something.

Fourth.... isle is not a valid example for anything. You want to pve that much and have the "break" take the PVE quests and thus unflag yourself. Then you are out of the game, but dont' whine about it when people tease you for not cutting it and taking the heat.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter

Fourth.... isle is not a valid example for anything. You want to pve that much and have the "break" take the PVE quests and thus unflag yourself. Then you are out of the game, but dont' whine about it when people tease you for not cutting it and taking the heat.

FALSE. Taking PVE quests does NOT "unflag" you from PvP on a PvP realm.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
when i come on the forums to make a post or post its out of fun for this game. not to be personal or to belittle anyone.

Says Sorrow, however, Sorrow has also said :

and sorry bro i dont swing that way i know you love me and wanna be more than friends but im sorry i have a g/f irl .please dont be mad cause i wont wow date you

gug your a joke at best you hide and talk bs go back to the dog pound

for too long horde have had it easy and now they dont so there crying oh oh you ganked me suck it up cupcake

so please talk all the crap you like casue you sir have already proven what a silly jackwagon you are

So Sorrow, when you say

03/28/2013 01:20 AMPosted by Sorrôw
this isnt qqing or being a wuss its a real live person telling you to think before you call some one harsh names

You need to stop and remove the mote from your own eye before you try to remove it from your neighbor's.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
some how i knew what i posted would be twisted. but its cool i stand by what i said
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
some how i knew what i posted would be twisted. but its cool i stand by what i said

I wouldn't have even bothered posting the thread anyway tbh, who cares what anyone outside of the guild or faction thinks?

Also, forums are a cesspool, and thats how it will always be, so might as well just roll with it.
Edited by Vod on 3/28/2013 4:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Freeze you're wrong in a couple spots here, check it...

and sorry bro i dont swing that way i know you love me and wanna be more than friends but im sorry i have a g/f irl .please dont be mad cause i wont wow date you

This is the only questionable one and really it isn't a direct insult but more of an insinuation in which he doesn't actually accuse anyone of anything.

gug your a joke at best you hide and talk bs go back to the dog pound

Passed! (aimed at character in game i.e. sorrow to gug)

for too long horde have had it easy and now they dont so there crying oh oh you ganked me suck it up cupcake

How is this in anyway personal? It's about the horde in general. Passed!

so please talk all the crap you like casue you sir have already proven what a silly jackwagon you are

Permission to talk crap granted oh wagon of jack. c'mon this is too personal for ya too? Would you prefered if he'd have said that one rhyme about the rubber and glue?

03/28/2013 01:20 AMPosted by Sorrôw
this isnt qqing or being a wuss its a real live person telling you to think before you call some one harsh names

It meant someone got personal about sorrows player, talking about where he comes from and how he talks basically trying to get people to believe untrue bad thing gug.

You need to stop and remove the mote from your own eye before you try to remove it from your neighbor's. [/quote]
No, no he doesn't, he still has better leadership vision than you old mister gugzy wugzy.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter

Not actually twisted that much. Those are only a few of the remarks you have made about Gugs personal career. In fact that was the first thing that came to mind when I saw you mention personal insults. I was simply too lazy to go through your 3 million threads to find them all.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
when i said something about his job it wasnt to hurt his feelings im sure his job could be worse . some one attacked me and it was about my kids not my job or me but my kids and thats why i made the post
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]