About sorrow

90 Night Elf Priest
Well Gug and his crew always blame leaving beaten and quitting on "real life responsibilities" saying things all the time like "Some of us have jobs" /"real jobs".

IMO if you bring your job up in an RPPvP post then you asked for it as they say and after that it's up to them to be nice and quit... ofcoruse them being nice and quitting harping on your job you just brought up depends on if they think you're nice or not and or respect you in world PvP.

Don't really have a lot of that, so Gug I would recommend turning your overall powerful tone way, way down. You dog trainer, you can't get mad at them reaching for the comment that you run hsf like their a bunch of dogs.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
In before Sorrow admits his IRL job is a walmart greeter...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
my irl job has nothing to do with wow but if you must know your right im a door greeter at wal- mart where im happy i have a job and get to see wonderful folks!!! but thanks for telling everone now what will i do
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]