Tyrannical Gladiator's Mageblade invisible

90 Human Warlock
The Tyrannical Gladiator's Mageblade does not appear on your character while sheathed.

It appears when you unsheathe your weapons and while auto attacking a target, but it will not appear on your belt like all other weapons do.

Is this a bug or is this intended?

After wanting to use something other than daggers for PvP for the longest time, now we don't even get to see it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
As a side note, it appears that the Tyrannical Gladiator's Mageblade unsheathes from your back and not your side.

Also, I do not know if the sword is able to be transmogged and have the new transmogged model show in the original sword's place.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
There are quite a few MoP weapons doing the same thing. Once transmorged they should be fine.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
This makes me sad :( I was looking forward to getting it on my warlock because it looked amazing. And now I can't even see it unless I unsheathe it and do nothing...
Reply Quote
Wish a blue would confirm if this is a glitch..........
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Posting to confirm as well. Additionally, the faction symbol hanging of the pommel of the sword is an Alliance lion on a Horde character.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Would also like to know if this is a bug. What if we like the way the way the sword looks like Bladestorm mentions?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Will this be fixed soon? Would like to use the mageblade graphic, was really looking forward to the sword.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
obvious bug.. this cant be for real..... wish they would acknowledge it already...
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
in addition to this still being 'broken' the spirit shield displays sideways, would sure be neat if blizzard would fix or at least say something.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]