Destruction Warlock LF Raiding Guild iLvL 496

90 Goblin Warlock
Destruction Warlock LF Raiding Guild iLvL 496 - 600 Tailor/Enchanter

Some things about me.

Have been playing since Vanilla, this is my oldest character (Bloodscalp for Life)
Raided in BC (Easy Mode)
Raided in Cata as a Warrior Tank (Vote Kicked)
Reliable raider, quick learner, doesn't stand in fire

Looking for a 10M raiding guild who has start times of 8PM Server.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
<Army of Thrall> is looking to fill its ranks and progress, but we need one key person to take an officer position in the guild... RAID LEADER.
Ideal times for the raid schedule would be Tues and Thurs at 6-8ST, but it would be at the discression of the raid leader... the guild has raiders ready already, we just need someone to lead them. This would be a Guild Officer position... with the appropriate perks.
We are also holding weekly RBG's on Friday Evenings at 630ST!
We take all levels of player and of all experience. We have found great players who are first timers, and we have some old Vanilla Veterans. We have also had many people transfer servers to join us... our reputation has spread!
We take the progress of the guild and its members more seriously than the success of its select leadership. Glory to all instead of glory for a few.
All the normal perks... vent, guild repair, stocked bank.
Whisper any member for an invite to the guild, and ask an officer about the Raid Leader position. The only membership restriction, is that you aim to have fun...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Hey man, shoot me a line, we can talk!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]