WTS: Landro's Lil' Xt and Sand Scarab

85 Orc Death Knight
I have these 2 TCG loot cards willing to sell in game please PST in game or post here to do a COD or a neutral a/h sale. looking for 10k for XT and 20k for sand scarab. will take best offer though.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
still have these 2 pets. will take best offer but looking still for 10k for XT and 20K for the sand scarab
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
they seem... overpriced.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
do you want them calvin? if so make an offer and i will be more than glad to negotiate with you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have both. bought the sand one for about 4k and I forget how much i paid for lil xt, around 4 also i think?. thanks for offer through and good luck selliing em
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
thanks calvin. Will sell landro's XT and sand scarab for 4k each or 6k for the both. send me in ingame mail or post on here and i will COD. Will neutral a/h as well.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
sold the Landros XT just have the Sand Scarab left. selling for 7500 or best offer. please send in game mail or post on here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]