Character Not Found!

100 Troll Shaman
Hello, after a quick browse of the forums it appears that I am not the only one experiencing this issue, though I thought I'd provide my specific details.

I'm unable to log into 80% of my characters. I've reset my modem/router, disabled my network adapter, and even deleted my WTF/Cache folders.

After roughly an hour of trouble shooting, I decided to come here for further insight. Is there anything else I am able to do to fix this for now, or do I need to wait for an Official fix from Blizzard?

Many thanks,
Andrak
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
It would be better to add your details to an already existing thread on the subject rather than a new thread. That way, the forums stay cleaner and a single thread can be dealt with rather than many different threads all providing the same problem.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Friend and I are having the exact same issue. All of my characters are in Pandaria and Stormwind. I get about 90% loaded then "Character Not Found" pops up, same with him. ETA on a fix blizz?
Reply Quote
I'm having this problem also
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8508080790
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
It would be better to add your details to an already existing thread on the subject rather than a new thread. That way, the forums stay cleaner and a single thread can be dealt with rather than many different threads all providing the same problem.

I appreciate your response, however it's been stated multiple times that if you're having issues you should open your own thread.

A) What if my incident was completely unrelated to the OP's? I would have hijacked it.

B) What if his post got buried?

None the less, thanks for the swift response, I appreciate it.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8508080790

Ah, thanks for the link! Don't know how missed the sticky..
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Appears to be other server's as well, Hopefully Blizz. will "Fix" this soon. Thank you all, for setting this thread up for all of us, Andrak. My server time is 10:27 A.M. 3/28/13 My actual Real time is 11:34 A.M. when I posted this response.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ah, thanks for the link! Don't know how missed the sticky..
It just went up a few minutes ago. ^_^
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Just adding a "me too". I made a new character on a new-to-me realm, Azuremyst, to help out a forum poster in New Player forum. Logged out to check something, at level 2, and couldn't get back in because "character not found."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]