491 Disc Priest LF ToT Raid

90 Human Priest
Hello. I am recently back to the game and I have discovered that I love healing. I am looking for a team to run ToT with. maybe just to bang out the first few for a bit but to endup progressing more. I am 16/16 normal on this toon. Have not really found anyone to run heroics with. Anyway Hit me up in game, Would love to trial somewhere.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Evil Dead is looking for a tank healer we run Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8:30-11PM Server time with an optional third night. We would love for you to join us just send an in game mail to Serribus, Naturalee,Spittinwood, or Jetheliant if you are interested for more details.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
um... Your a hordie. I do not want to faction change.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
503 now
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
<Siege> is looking for a heals for our raid team. We are 6/6 MSV (1/6 heroic), 6/6 HoF, 4/4 ToES, and 1/12 ToT. We raid Wed/Thurs nights from 8:30-11pm server time, with an optional alt/fun raid on Fridays. Pst Crisoly, Dage or Danissana for more information. Think we've actually raided with you before, in DS. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Wish I would have seen earlier today QQ
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
up to 525 and 1/13 Heroic atm :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]