Two Issues

90 Human Paladin
First Issue. I purchased a server transfer for my monk yesterday and when I went to log into him, this name was flagged for rename due to a low level having it of course. I ticketed a GM to see if the account holder has become inactive and could open the name up. After several hours of waiting and my guild's raid time fast approaching I decided to try different names and I accidentally named my character with the wrong spelling. Is there anything that can be done? i edited my ticket but still no response.

Second Issue. I have been getting the message Character Not Found whenever I try to log on my characters on the realm Galakrond, which is the server I transfer my character to above.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Second issue: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8508080790

First issue: Ticket times, last I heard, were running around three days. You'll need to wait on your ticket.
90 Human Paladin
Site said I would get a response within 24 hours or 48 at the latest
90 Pandaren Monk

Unfortunately, as Taamane said, the wait times are currently longer than that.
90 Blood Elf Mage

Unfortunately, as Taamane said, the wait times are currently longer than that.

The good news is that the ticket queue times are falling again after the recent patch. Only a few days ago the times were around 5-6 days :)
This topic has expired. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]