Testing interest for Dinosaur hunting party

90 Night Elf Rogue
Would like to see who would be interested in taking a hunting party to the Isle of Giants and causing an extinction event rivaling the meteor.
Possible ideas to spice things up:
Vent for conversation
Hunting Competition between Alliance/Horde. IE, who can kill the most dinos in a set time

Thats really all I got. It is much easier to farm bones when you have a group of people to back you up. If youd be interested in something like this, just post in thread or send me ingame mail.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I farm these on my hunter in between heroic and LFR queues, just hit me up whenever we're on. I usually only do it on weekends because there's too much to do during the week.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
When I'm on (stupid RL), I pop over there and kill dinos. If you want, battle tag me and we can chat. I'm always up for some dino killing, and don't worry, I only shoot people I like :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Im at 2k atm (bones) and 1 egg so far. Dont mind helping others, and some competition with the horde instead of them trying to kill me would be nice.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
This is more interest than I thought Id get. Ill let you guys know when I start my next romp. Im sitting at 800 with 1 egg.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]