ARENAS DISC PRIEST

90 Undead Priest
OK, IS ANYONE HAVING SUCCESS IN ARENA THIS SEASON ?

I WAS ONLY 1 OF 2 THAT GOT CHALLENGER TITLE LAST SEASON. I CAME BACK AFTER 4 MONTHS OF INACTIVITY AND KNOW THERE HAVE BEEN CHANGES.

WHAT COMPS WORK FOR YOU ????

I'M HAVING A HARD TIME FINDING PARTNERS THAT WILL TAKE A CHANCE WITH ME, THEY ( UNDERSTANDABLY ) WANT A SHAMAN, DRUID, PALLY, MONK OVER PRIESTS DUE TO HIGHER CC ABILITIES.

ANYONE HAVING SUCCESS WITH MIND CONTROL?

LET'S CONVERSE!! =)

* DISC PRIESTS AGAINST ALL ODDS......
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest

I WAS ONLY 1 OF 2 THAT GOT CHALLENGER TITLE LAST SEASON.

I think I found the other one:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/arena/darkspear/3v3/Malevolent%20wintraderLOL/
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Please refrain from posting Thread Titles and posts in all Caps. It will have a very negative impact on the responses you receive.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
even tho disc got buffed this patch, its slightly more viable than last season. but hard to past 2.2k brackets judging from the top 20 teams right now are all shadow priest.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I do arena for fun and points but it's considerably more viable than some months back. I didn't really do it AT ALL until recently since MoP. Fortunately for me however I do it casually and run with friends so I avoid all the high mmr stress and trouble. I can't even imagine trying for 2.2. I'd go insane!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]