Currently looking for
1 ranged dps, priest (with heal OS) or hunter
1 OT, anything beside a paly

Raid nights
Mon/Wed 8pm

below is just the old post

----------------------------------------
Gday Saurfang

Our guild stopped raiding mid dec for the holidays but since then weve had many RL issues cause half our roster to stop playing. The 6 of us who are left would like to continue to raid but weve not been able to find any options yet to be to get a proper raid going again

Im posting here to see if theres a group of players who might be looking for a raiding guild or perhaps another guild whos in the same situation (or just sick of carrying noobs) and would consider joining forces, horde or alliance, but preferably alliance for us.

We formed at the end of vanilla and were all very experienced and mature raiders and would like to join with others who are the same. Weve completed all raid content in this game while it was current since TBC except sunwell and now T14 due to attendance.

If anyone would like to chat about this or want to know more about us contact any of us who are online

Thank you
Edited by Calleigh on 4/15/2013 7:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Go Civilian -

the nicest bunch of leet players! proving that you can be leet and not a [... insert whatever here....]

:)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
are you interested in recruiting transferees from a barren realm seeking a casual weekend raiding guild on this realm?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
are you interested in recruiting transferees from a barren realm seeking a casual weekend raiding guild on this realm?

Hi Beawolfe,

weekends arent the best for us. mon/wed are the only nights we can raid 100%. we used to raid on sun back in wotlk but dropped it to be a bit more casual. some of us could do sun again but im not sure itd be reliable. the other nights tue/thu/fri/sat are just not possible for us. ill update my main post with this info.

other than that im ok with xrealm but wed need to do a run together of some sort before anybody spends $ on a transfer. id rather not have people spend money unnecessarily
Edited by Calleigh on 4/2/2013 4:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
updated
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
I spoke to you in-game before, right now I can only do Monday at 8:45, Wednesday I can make at 8 and Sunday I could also make. I wouldnt mind even being a fill in tank if you are willing to cut monday 45 minutes short and leave if you find another tank.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Hey there guys,

Are you interested in a holy/disc priest? It's currently being leveled atm, and will be 90 very soon.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hey there guys,

Are you interested in a holy/disc priest? It's currently being leveled atm, and will be 90 very soon.

probably not at this stage. ill keep this post updated with what were looking for
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
you interested in a DK or a Lock ?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/saurfang/Montoog/advanced
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/saurfang/Anlein/advanced
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thank you all who responded

Our current open classes for recuitment are:

OT: (non pally)

Hunter x1

Priest (shadow) with offspec healing x1

feel free to contact me in game

Thank you
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I see your still recruiting, I only just came back to the game :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
/bump

Still recuiting a Range dps ( hunter, shadow priest, locks) and a non pally OT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]