90 Human Death Knight
Indeed, need more conversations!
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Indeed where are all the hordies at?
90 Night Elf Hunter
Can I still sign up for this?
90 Worgen Death Knight
Yep.

General announcement: I'll have a post up tomorrow that moves everyone to the compound.
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Sorry for lack of posting (if needed), work's been consuming me, but I'll get one up tomorrow.
Edited by Valamunre on 4/6/2013 9:54 PM PDT
100 Human Death Knight
I'll get one up when we move along.

Too far from sobriety to make a good post.
90 Night Elf Hunter
Awesome. I'll post my character when I wake up in the morning.
98 Worgen Druid
Maraph it may just be my boredom, but your post made me lol, seriously:D

I figured some comic relief was needed seeing as how long this is taking.
90 Human Death Knight
Comic relief is always good... or mostly, at least.

Holding off on Leyissa's response for the moment, Maraph, to see if we get moving soon.
Edited by Derrí on 4/8/2013 1:22 PM PDT
90 Worgen Death Knight
Alright, post is up. Sorry it took so long.

At any rate, you are now at the compound along with about forty or so NPCs. Feel free to explore, interact with the other faction's members, and suchlike. I see this story as driven, in large part, by you the players. As such, I'm going to try giving a greater degree of freedom to you in this thread. Feel free to do whatever is within reason, and I'll try to adjust the story to match.

Of course, there will be a couple of scripted events here and there, but for the most part, I'll be reacting to you.

I will be happy to oblige any requests for further details on scenery, buildings, NPCs, and so on.
100 Human Death Knight
I'll get a post up later. Busy stuff finding out I tore some cartilage in my shoulder.
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I'll get my post up in the morning. Sydric, how did you want to handle our characters meeting up?
90 Draenei Warrior
Dristis

I'll get a post up later. Busy stuff finding out I tore some cartilage in my shoulder.

Hope it's not bad!
98 Worgen Druid

Ouch, that happened to me once but my collar bone broke along with it. My advice, use those hot n' cold pads to help with the pain. They actually work better than the pain killer drugs.
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I'll get a post up today :)
90 Draenei Warrior
I'll wait for Dristis, then post. :)
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Sorry Bryah, let me post something then. I have been watching the thread and wondering where to send him. Obviously he cannot be meeting the other death knights as they are of a different faction. But we all answer to the High Lord Mograine so we might know each other in passing.

Will catch up on the IC and get a post up.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]