Active Ally side guild?

86 Night Elf Druid
Looking for a decent sized guild alliance side to level up in. Resto/Guardian with alot of years of experience, 30+ yr old player already cleared reg MV on my Hordeside Druid and working in HoF so have current experience under my belt. Had this druid Ally side for about 3 months and just haven't seen any consistency in the guilds? I know some big ones left Uldaman would I be better off server transfering or factioning back to Horde with this toon?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Well, yeah, a lot of the big-name guilds on the server left, but some smaller ones are very active. Just don't go into one of those mass-invite guilds. They may seem fun because there's a lot of people on, but hardly anyone talks.

My guild <Critical Anomaly> has over 200 members and we're just starting our raid group. (A lot of us took a break in the winter.) But, we're getting back together and starting to get geared and such. If interested, just whisper me in game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Depends on where you look. There are still a few successful ally guilds.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]