Bounty System

The Bounty System: A new way to PvP

Every faction has a group of people who has a main purpose to make everyone's life miserable.But because you are the same faction, you have no way of killing them, and a winning a duel just won't cut it. Now is your time to get back at them.

Place a bounty on them. The higher the price, the better the chance they will be killed. No one is going to go around looking for a 50g bounty. But, a 500g bounty is a bit sweeter. Multiple bounties can be placed on the same person as well.

I will do my best to keep an updated list of players with a Bounty on their head, as well as who to contact once the person is killed. To be given credit on the kill, a Screen Shot showing the Kill shot must be posted as well as a "copy" of the targets Bounty.

Alliance to Horde payment will be done through Neutral AH.

Example.

Target :Shamdusky (Alliance)
Bounty : 500g
Placed by : Shamdusky (Alliance)
Reason: Huge Jerk

I am then killed by horde "Holycrapfootlong"

Holycrapfootlong then places a Gray item on the AH for the amount specified in the bounty. It is then the bounty placers duty to purchase said Item from the AH, giving the hunter the gold.

Claimed Bounty Example

Target: Shamdusky (Alliance)
Bounty: 500g
Placed by: Shamdusky (Alliance)
Reason: Being a jerk

Kill SS: URL Here

All Active Bounties will be placed in the post below.

An entire guild may be added to the Bounty List as well. If you really do not like anyone in the guild "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO", place the bounty.

All Bounties are on a First Come First Serve basis. Please be sure to Edit your post or message me In Game to say if your bounty has been claimed. Some of you may want a person to be killed multiple times, so the bounty can still remain active.

DO NOT JUST POST RANDOM SS OF PLAYERS YOU HAVE KILLED WITHOUT COPYING THE BOUNTY POST!

BattleID Abubbica#1689

Thanks, and good hunting!
Edited by Shamdusky on 3/28/2013 7:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Bounty Claims

Target: Shamdusky (Alliance)
Bounty: 100g
Placed by: Shamdusky (Alliance)
Reason: To get things rolling

Target: Guild "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO" Alliance
Bounty: 50g
Place by: Shamdusky
Reason: To get things started

Target: Hextinction
Bounty: 150g
Placed by: Brofist
Reason: He stole one of my twix peanut butter bars on the night of March 29th, 2013 at 9:20 p.m. He was confronted about his outrageously devious actions and denied it. The worst part was that I smelled a delightful hint of peanut buttery chocolate while he lied to my face! I will never be the same again. THIS MONSTER MUST PAY FOR HIS HEINOUS CRIMES!!! BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!!!

Target: Runingbull
Bounty: 220g
Placed by: Imphoarder
Reason: He constantly spams trade chat with comments about how he owns this server and is the best warrior ever because he can beat full dreadful ele shamans in duels. Also, im pretty sure he has me on ignore since Ive shut him down too many times and I want to get his attention. 220g, post a SS of you demolishing him (preferably in a completely unsurvivable situation, such as a 3v1) and ill make it 300g.

Target: Brofist
Bounty: 1 Peepee touch
Placed By: Taintedroses
Reason: hey! I want to put brofist up!!! hes an evil new gm he drills us all and I got a boot up my !@# and found my self all alone and guild less!!! it was so sad and scary ...one poor small homeless druid all alone in the big city.. I was terrified Mycity was going to find me... what an evil gm! EVIL I TELL U!!!! EVIL!!!

Target :Rza
Bounty : 700g (big baller)
Placed by : Raekwon
Reason: Idk, %^$* him that's why.

Target: Bìggysmalls (Warlock) and/or Biggysmalls (Mage)
Bounty: 1000g
Placed By: Biggysmalls
Reason: Because it can't be done.

Target: Raziff (rogue) and/or starsurge (druid) and/or shockwave (warrior)
Bounty: 500 g
Placed by: Cpttoucan
Reason: Because he doesn't LOVE me enough

Claimed by :Bihexual
Proof: http://i.imgur.com/T9dMcM7.jpg

target: yomcha
bounty: 400 gold
placed by pepperss
reason: well idk u give me a reason

Target: Angorfang
bounty: 500g
Placed by: Fuzzbrain
Reason: I will laugh my !@# off to know he got ganked

Target:Grase,Heaven,BabyHacious
Bounty:500g
Place by Grase
Reason:Im Bored
Edited by Shamdusky on 4/10/2013 5:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Monk
Reason: He stole one of my twix peanut butter bars on the night of March 29th, 2013 at 9:20 p.m. He was confronted about his outrageously devious actions and denied it. The worst part was that I smelled a delightful hint of peanut buttery chocolate while he lied to my face! I will never be the same again. THIS MONSTER MUST PAY FOR HIS HEINOUS CRIMES!!! BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!!!

Edit: P.S. I'm too poor from ganking all day and not doing daily quests on the isle to afford paying the bounty. Kill at your own discretion. I will probably be right behind him making sure he doesn't die anyways.
Edited by Brofist on 3/30/2013 12:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Edit: P.S. I'm too poor from ganking all day and not doing daily quests on the isle to afford paying the bounty. Kill at your own discretion. I will probably be right behind him making sure he doesn't die anyways.

lol
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNWyhl-I_ak
Reply Quote
@Hex

http://youtu.be/QGGvR2JBqMY
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Offering my services... LF client willing to pay more to see their victim killed in front of everyone in their own capital cities : )
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
hey! I want to put brofist up!!! hes an evil new gm he drills us all and I got a boot up my !@# and found my self all alone and guild less!!! it was so sad and scary ...one poor small homeless druid all alone in the big city.. I was terrified Mycity was going to find me... what an evil gm! EVIL I TELL U!!!! EVIL!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Target: Runingbull
Bounty: 220g
Placed by: Imphoarder
Reason: He constantly spams trade chat with comments about how he owns this server and is the best warrior ever because he can beat full dreadful ele shamans in duels. Also, im pretty sure he has me on ignore since Ive shut him down too many times and I want to get his attention. 220g, post a SS of you demolishing him (preferably in a completely unsurvivable situation, such as a 3v1) and ill make it 300g.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
LMAO imphoarder.
Reply Quote
Bump. Need more stuff.
Reply Quote
Wet hair don't care.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^ L2SHAVE
Reply Quote
Target :Rza
Bounty : 700g (big baller)
Placed by : Raekwon
Reason: Idk, %^$* him that's why.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
Isn't posting someones name on the forums against the rules? I have seen people get forum bans for this.
Edited by Gobsmack on 4/3/2013 2:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Isn't posting someones name on the forums against the rules? I have seen people get forum bans for this.

Oh noez bro dont banz me from the forums brah
Typically that happens when youre calling someone out and accusing them of breaking a rule, because that is supposed to be kept "confidential" between the player(s) and a GM.

http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct#discipline

Forums bans/suspensions as far as I can tell are completely up to the discretion of the mods, and no mod is going to punish someone for promoting WPvP.
Edited by Imphoarder on 4/3/2013 4:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Kissing your cousin is illegal in a lot of states too, but that hasn't kept you from doing it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Target: Bìggysmalls (Warlock) and/or Biggysmalls (Mage)
Bounty: 1000g
Placed By: Biggysmalls
Reason: Because it can't be done.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Edited by Cpttoucan on 4/6/2013 2:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
target: yomcha
bounty: 400 gold
placed by pepperss
reason: well idk u give me a reason
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]