Bounty System

90 Blood Elf Hunter
OMG lol ewwww biggy I cant stop crying I laughed so hard poor hex... now I know why he says kill u first lol
Reply Quote
Bump because I'm bored at work.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
SAO
not sure why im here i just remember @*@*@*%#@* you in hellfire though after getting outnumbered..
Reply Quote
not sure why im here i just remember @*@*@*%#@* you in hellfire though after getting outnumbered..

Who?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Sorry about my suggestion earlier -- KoS addon is not being updated, and generates a lot of errors and conflicting UI with the glyph system.

I miss my PvP Radar now that I have it disabled... All the same, I'm surprised how many guilds have a pronounced Bounty on certain members of the Horde. I was sure we scared everyone away...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Target: Killaboo
Bounty: 500g (1000g for an hour of corpse camping)
Placed by: Prétzels
Reason: He thinks pwning everyone 1v1 frost makes him pro. And he ganks my alliance friends when we're having cookies and milk picnics.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Reason: He thinks pwning everyone 1v1 frost makes him pro. And he ganks my alliance friends when we're having cookies and milk picnics.

I gank my alliance friends <3

Doesnt matter which side Im on RED = DEAD. LOVEYOUS
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
u sir are an evil undead wait ur a lock I get it never mind then go be free evil lock gank and be happy.... gank til ur little black heart rots away!.... stinky evil undead locks! :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
oooo I got one!
Rogvor... opps I mean rodger! from KORE!!!!
why hes to cute to be an allie the bad guys are not suppose to be cute!
sorry I cant put a price... ummmmmmm i'd like to say I don't think hes that good to place a price but that's so mean soo UMMM im to poor sorry :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
lol hey u called me cute and then something real mean.... I want his head on a stick!!!! :P jk
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
pssss rogvor..... don't hate me! im just teasing you im sure somewhere deep down ur not that bad of a guy
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
im sure somewhere deep down ur not that bad of a guy

He probably isn't that good an example of a guy ~.^

Edit: I jest.
Edited by Prétzels on 5/3/2013 2:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
lol now pretzel u made him stop talking... he's pouting! omg poor allie way to go pretzel lol u made him cry :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Humans have no feelings, as they descended from brain-damaged frog-squirrels.

Now draenei and night elves, you immortal-folk have something in common with us. We're old and STILL smokin' hot. And usually cooperative, too.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
wait frog squirrels? I was told it was apes...........

btw I used periods pretz........ but it is nott in the right spots and horribly over used!
(evil laugh)

do I still get gold for that? if so IM GOING TO BE RICH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVVoH6Kzx4Q
Edited by Taintedroses on 5/3/2013 5:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Turn the page and wash your hands.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

so he is a runningbulls
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
target: spartacus!!!!!!
a kiss for the winner!
place: by me derrr
reason: he spams my id whispers with.... HIIIIIIIIIII TREEEAAAA!!!!! first to get him wins! ready set GOOOOO!!! >:D ha take that spammer!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
i will never be caught!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]