Disc Priest arena opinion

90 Orc Death Knight
What would you rather do 2v2 with...

DK
Hunter
Warlock

Any opinions or reasons why would be appreciated. My buddy and I want to do some 2s (I know how unbalanced they are) we just want to have fun and getting a decent rating would be nice too. Thanks in advance guys.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
IMO I think a DK would work a lot better with a disc priest but that's just me. Locks / Hunters work better in a double dps situation. However even as an spriest, dk is the way to go. But thats just my opinion and I suck at this game.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
But thats just my opinion and I suck at this game.

I at least appreciate the input lol. Priest is the only class I don't have at least a level 80 of so I just don't know them that well.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I have run with Hunters and DKs all last season and only Hunters this season.

If your hunter can drop traps at your feet, that beats a DK all day.

I like hunters. But the DK I have played with killed things before I even knew we were 2 on 1ing them.

Depends on the player.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
With those choices I like hunters too. The traps, the stuns, and my favorite, they are RANGED. They are ranged from their target, I am ranged behind the hunter. Way more distance I can make for myself than I could with a melee.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Depends on the player.

I have played with a very good DK, that makes everything easier. My hunter friend is self admitted subpar at huntering.

The player, or what they play the best is key.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'd go with the hunter for 2s so me and the hunter could chain CCs
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Dk, I win about the same amount with lock and dk, but dk games are always much shorter
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]