Thunderhoof on WoW Insider

100 Tauren Shaman
WoW Insider just posted an article on Thunderhoof Clan!

http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/03/28/going-large-all-tauren-guild-stampedes-beyond-roleplaying/
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You beat me to the punch!
Reply Quote
Shouldn't that be "You BEEF me to the punch!"?

Anyway, congrats to TC on an awesome honor that hopefully will bring some long overdue looks at our great server and community.

For the Herd...(sorry, as a proud Alliance member, I can't put an exclamation point after this.)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Shouldn't that be "You BEEF me to the punch!"?

Anyway, congrats to TC on an awesome honor that hopefully will bring some long overdue looks at our great server and community.

For the Herd...(sorry, as a proud Alliance member, I can't put an exclamation point after this.)

Thanks Brae, I threw in a little about the Venture Co., emphasizing the community as much as I could. :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
What a great article. So happy that I made my new home over here.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Grats to the Hooves for this!

Thanks for making VeCo proud! You guys are awesome and deserve recognition and thanks!

For The.... *Looks to Braellyn* Aarhgh, I just can't do it either...

:P
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Death Knight
So awesome! Congrats!!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Congrats you guys. :)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
*grasps guild tabard as eyes begin to water* *turns away, muttering something bout dirt in his eye*
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Priest
And... I left... how utterly foolish of me.

Congrats, you guys! My home guild was the best I ever had, and you deserve the honor.
Edited by Wilberfoerce on 3/28/2013 6:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Congrats Thunderhoofs, it is always an Honor to fite beside your side, attend your celebrations, Thunderarena, and other you put on.

For the Herd!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Awesome job Rav!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Not just a feature... but an interview! and with cow puns!That does it... Babe? get me my cow suit! I'm gonna go join the thooves. FREE MILK HERE I COME!

Still, gratz thooves! You are doing the veco community a swell job!

FOR THE HERD!
Reply Quote
94 Night Elf Druid
Congrats you guys! That's awesome. For the Herd...

Also, loves and Oatmeal Cookies for all.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Thanks for the well-wishes everyone.

I hope the article does spur some interest in our community--it is a pleasure to play here!

Although Ravkha and I are currently not talking, (because there is not a word about oats anywhere in the article), I think he did well.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
For the Herd!

Great read, and fantastic representation for the faction, and the server in general.

Now if I can stop crying that Hoober made it into a picture, and I was just out of frame >.<

Mad Props to the Thooves!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
Wilberfoerce
90 Tauren Priest
Unsung Heroes
5880 Edited by Wilberfoerce on 3/28/13 6:10 PM (PDT)
And... I left... how udderly foolish of me.

fixed that for you
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
lol chaos

and on a more serious note i want to say we here in dark Clan are proud to call you our friends and you did a wonderful job. thumbs up FOR THE HERD!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Thanks for the support Veco!

And Aovi, what!? How could you have had missed it! In the article, in the photo of me and Hoober, there's a bag of oats sitting right beside Padwanu.

... that counts, right?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
03/28/2013 06:09 PMPosted by Wilberfoerce
And... I left... how utterly foolish of me.

Not at all...

Hundreds of people have come through the Clan over the years. And whether they're an alt or a main, and regardless of how long they stayed; they've all been a vital part of keeping the Clan alive for so long.

This recognition we got here is the culmination of years of support we've had from the whole server. Thank you VeCo^^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]