501 Lock LF raiding guild

90 Human Warlock
I am currently looking to get back into full time raiding rather than pugging.

What you can expect from me:
  • I have no problem competing for a full time raid spot, however, please have an actual slot available for a warlock.
  • Currently 3/12 ToT (with many attempts on Tortos as well as Megaera, but no kills due to pug groups)
  • 15/16H T14 on my old main (I can verify this, aka I rerolled)
  • I check SimC as well as any appropriate guides for theorycrafting and other such shenanigans
  • I also don't stand in green slime, sand traps of doom, purple puddles of death as well as trying my best to not go full retard mid raid
  • What I'm looking for:
  • Would prefer raid start/end times around 6:45-12 ST (CST) but am pretty flexible
  • Guild looking to push into heroics some time soon (6/12N+ please and thank you)
  • 10 or 25 is perfectly okay, but I do prefer 25
  • Feel free to contact me in game or here and thank you for your time
    Edited by Xvz on 3/28/2013 8:52 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Mage
    Hi Xvz,
    Apotheosis has an opening for a top caliber warlock in our 10-man group. We are currently 6/12 (2 progression kills this cycle) and I would like to invite you to attend our raid this Tuesday (April 2 @ 7:30 ST Sargeras). We are a professional and heroic oriented raid group. We recently have had some shifts in the roster, due to real life obligations, that have created an opening. I think Apotheosis has what you are looking for and I would be glad to speak to you via in-game mail or my personal email (dabohler@gmail.com). I look forward to hearing from you.

Viz
    Edited by Vizagoth on 4/1/2013 11:02 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    Xvz,

Are you still looking for a raiding guild? If so, what nights/times are you looking to raid?

Inchon
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]