WTS Alani the Stormborn Mount

90 Tauren Druid
TL;DR? I'm selling a mount. It's 80k. There's an added bonus at the bottom if you want to take advantage of it.

I have the sky crystal to remove the shroud and kill Alani. Anyone grouped with me is eligible to loot the Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent. It's red, looks like the other Cloud Serpents, but has lightning on it and !@#$, so that's awesome, right?!

It does require you to be exalted with the August Celestials to ride the mount, but it is my understanding that you only have to be exalted on the character that loots it. You can obviously loot it if you aren't exalted, but you'll need to grind rep in order to add it to your mount inventory. At that point, all of your characters are able to ride it.

I'm not sure about the Cloud Serpent rep, so feel free to chime in. That one is simple though anyways.

I'm asking 80k. I don't pve or care much about mounts, so it's unlikely that I will accept any trades. I spent a lot of time farming the shards. I don't cheat or bot, so you won't have to worry about me losing the crystal like most people who attempt to sell it by botting their way through the shards. I farmed them while looking for world pvp and waiting on BG queues over several weeks.

Please send me an in-game message or mail if you are interested and we can set up a time to do the gold exchange / kill Alani. I don't check the forums often since they are so dead these days, so please contact me in-game. I'll turn master loot over to you before we engage. As far as a character reference, I can assure you most people think I'm an %^-*!@#, but they know I'm an honest fellow, so don't worry about me ripping you off or anything. That's been the biggest concern (along with the August Celestials rep), when people message me in-game.

Thanks.

EDIT: I'll also provide all the materials to make a Depleted Kyparium Rocket (minus those 18k gold orb of mystery) to anyone that buys this and craft it for you. I guess the total investment for you would be 134k for both mounts. You'll save 10-20k on the AH price of the Rocket if you don't have it. The offer will stand for a couple of weeks after if you need to wait on the money to purchase the orbs of mystery. I'll just hang onto the other mats, listed below, if you intend to take me up on this offer.

12 living steel, 200 kyparite, 12 high-explosive gun powder, 12 spirit of harmony, and 20 ghost iron bolts.
Edited by Thugd on 3/27/2013 11:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I'll vouch for the honesty of this bear.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'll vouch for a starfire on my butt everytime he sees me.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
I has 20k is that enough? Also I can give you many pandaria cooking mats, like, thousands of veggies. Oh and 2x terrible turnip. Those are like 20k each right? To sweeten the deal, I will even give you a lesson on how to play pokemon at a master level like me! How can you resist?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]