Just dinged 90, PvP Question

100 Goblin Priest
I just hit 90 the othe day and started to PvP. I have been playing shadow but want to be more of a healer. Should I go Disc or Holy or maybe stay shadow to hold my own in DPS?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Stay shadow, but not to hold your own in dps, you won't for awhile. Shadow brings a lot of utility with silence, horror. +shift/grip/fear/tendrils/psyfiend/body&soul/offheals, etc..

Practice being a utility bot 1st, helping the group. learn to cc and position yourself well to not get blown up.

Once you've geared up and can really hurt ppl, you'll be a much better player knowing all your utility and how to position yourself on top of all the dmg you're going to dishout.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
It depends on which PvP you focus on also. Holy priests are baller in RBGs right now. Then again nobody knows that >< so it's a pain in the !@#$ finding groups.

For arenas both shadow and disc are great specs(shadow most popular spec in the game right now), and shadow is great in RBGs as well.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
It depends on which PvP you focus on also. Holy priests are baller in RBGs right now. Then again nobody knows that >< so it's a pain in the !@#$ finding groups.

For arenas both shadow and disc are great specs(shadow most popular spec in the game right now), and shadow is great in RBGs as well.

I'd like to find a holy for my rbg group. My habit of shielding ppl screws discs.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
Thanks for the tips. This is quite the learning curve from my Rogue.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]